Indiana @ Minnesota Game Thread

At least the game on TV won't be delayed because of a preceeding game...

It'l be fun to see Crean stalking the bench tonight....

Ticky Tack foul on Minnesota. thank you refs.

these announcers SUCK

Indiana needs Hoffraber and Joseph to find their strokes? wtf??

under 8 to go in the half and Indiana with only 7 points wow.

I'm embarrased...we should be ahead by 15. Boy does this roster need a true "go to" player.

The Gophers are shooting an abysmal 31 per cent. Meanwhile Indiana is shooting under 31 per cent. This is an UGLY game..........we can do better than this. I hope.

wtf. the Gophers D give up a bucket at the buzzer. Halftime. 27-20 Gophers.

I'm sorry but I need more of Joseph and less of Nolen in a hurry. I'm not giving up on Nolen, tho...and nice defense at the end of the half. :(

Where are they?

What's with Westbrook and Carter? They can't seem to finish anything. If they could recapture what were did not too long ago, we'd we back on track.

This has been another poor performance by our Gophers. The way Indiana has played, this would be a 25 point lead at halftime for the Gophers....If the Gophers were actually playing well. Way too many turnovers, poor shooting, and yet another slow offensive start by Minnesota. I am at a loss for what it will take for Tubby to change his starting lineup.

The end of half layup for Indiana really drives me crazy. We let Story run go coast to coast in like 5 seconds after a made basket for an easy dish for a layup at the buzzer. That's just completely unacceptable for a team that has already given up several halftime buzzer beaters in similar situations this year.

I hope we pick it up in the second half. We need a go to player! Carter and Nolen need to make better decisions.

Nolen needs to play a little less and when he is in there he really needs to slow down and not try to act like he is the only option on offense. Devoe really looks good tonite. This kid should start getting a longer leash, he makes things happen offensively.

Although I'm confident that we'll come out on top in this game, I too am concerned with what I'm seeing. There are just so many things that were once positive and appear to be lacking tonight as they were in the last couple games...Nolen is not the same player; Carter and Bostick aren't where I thought they'd be by now; Busch isn't even seeing the floor; Iverson's been lost for weeks. What does that leave us? Westbrook, Sampson, Johnson, Joseph, and a few role players (Jamal, Hoff)...that's not going to get it done night in, night out in the Big 10. We need Nolen and Carter to give us more and Iverson/Busch/Bostick to give us something.

Iverson's touch around the rim is just to hard, you always see him missing by just a little. He throws it up against the backboard too hard.

Good points, EG. We are capable of playing so much better than this -- it's frustrating to see these things happen again and again.

Top Bottom