• 4:00pm- Minnesota vs. Wisconsin
  • Other matches taking place throughout the day:
    • 9:30am- Iowa vs. North Dakota State-Williams Arena
    • 10:45am- North Dakota vs. Wisconsin-Williams Arena
    • 1:30pm- Iowa vs. Wisconsin-Williams Arena
    • 2:45pm- North Dakota State vs. Wisconsin-Sports Pavilion
    • 2:45pm- Iowa vs. North Dakota-Williams Arena
    • 4:00pm- North Dakota vs. North Dakota State-Williams Arena

I saw the afternnon matches. The freshman setter, McNeil, didn't play in the afternoon. Somebody told me she played in the morning and that while she is more athletic than Tabberson, she still has a lot to learn. Tori Dixon appeared to be the best player on the court, although Harms and Wittman looked good also. They were trying Haugen at outside hitter. She got some kills, but we will miss Tabby Love. The Gophers won both afternnon matches.

Gophers looked good. You are correct in that Haugen isn't the ideal choice but she's come a long ways. I don't know if that is their plan or if they were just using her at the OH position since they didn't have anyone else. Harms looks much more confident on the court, the result of playing time, I imagine. Dixon was the best player on the court. She was rarely stopped. Looking forward to the fall!

I took my daughter there. We had a good time, but she would have been happier if Goldy Gopher had been there. We watched Minnesota play NDSU, and because the Gophers were off for the next game, we watched Wisconsin play NDSU.

Top Bottom