Metrodome 1st- & 2nd-round tickets. ...

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
arrived in the mail yesterday. As always, excellent seats for season-ticket holders who purchased NCAA tickets. Section 10, Row 18, which looks like it'll be the temporary seating just off of half court.

How many tickets did you order? When the regionals were here in 2006 my seats were almost exactly where you describe. I upped my order to 4 this time and am on the other side, in the corner, a little off the baseline.

Is it because I wanted 2 more? Not worth it, IMO.

I ordered 4 this time around, usually I order 2.

Not sure if it's the reason, but my experience has been that Metrodome tickets distributed to season-ticket holders are better for first and second round games than for regional semifinal & final games (i.e. 2006). Not sure how they divvie up the ticket orders. The seats you received for this year sound like about the same seats I had in 2006, so maybe they look at ordering history & switch it around a little bit.

What is the best way for non season ticket holders to pre-order 1st-2nd round tickets?

Tickets

I received mine as well. I ordered 2 tickets and am in section 7, row 15.

Can anyone recall if row 1 is on the court? I seem to remember that the temporary seating is semi-divided with row 1 starting after a divider. With courtside being row A or something.

Thanks.

In '06, I was in (I believe) Section 2, Row 2. We were 2nd row right behind the basket, I'm pretty sure it was section 2. There were no rows with letters then, just numbers. GREAT SEATS for that Nova-BC game as we were right next to all the Nova fans and their bench when they were making that huge comeback... was a great time! and the next game wasn't too shabby either with Gtown and florida.

We received ours as well - we're in section 127, row 27, and there are 6 of us.

The good news is, I just look at this ticket site and tickets around us are selling (or I should say are asking) for over $500 a pair. I hope to sell my pair to follow the Gophers wherever they go. That's why I actually got 2 tickets instead of just one. I really thought we'd be an NCAA qualifier last year

Tickets

NCAA tix

Thanks for the seating chart SS. Our seats are actually better than anticipated. We are also in Section 10, bought 9 seats this yr. Much better than last time, but may have ordered earlier also. I like your idea of selling & following the Gophers GL, but think my basketball budget is pretty much maxed out. Good luck selling & following the Gophers - I'm envious.

Section 127, Row 18, 4 tickets

and I ordered pretty early. It seems like we are farther away than many of you. I don't get how that office does anything! Ugh!

Top Bottom