Gopher Baseball Tickets at Target Field CASH ONLY

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
They will not accept credit cards or checks, cash only. No exceptions. Don't know about concessions.

Now, let's see how many people complain.

i think its great what are tickets like 10 bucks throw in lunch it like 25....wow who does not have that on them at all times.

Anyone hear attendance for Saturday's games? There were a lot of people there and clearly more than anyone had anticipated. Great turnout.

A disappointing loss in the front end, but glad they took 2/3 on the weekend. My son and I made a Gopher day of it by taking in the first game, then heading over to TCF and checking out football practice.

Anyone hear attendance for Saturday's games? There were a lot of people there and clearly more than anyone had anticipated. Great turnout.

A disappointing loss in the front end, but glad they took 2/3 on the weekend. My son and I made a Gopher day of it by taking in the first game, then heading over to TCF and checking out football practice.

Atttendance was 4571 according to the box score.

There were a lot of facebook trolls mocking the attendance at Friday's game. I don't think they grasped that this is a 40,000 seat stadium. Attendance for Friday's game was 585. Not to bad for a dreary workday. But the picture that they used for the Gophers facebook link made it look like there was no one there: most people were sitting in the prime seats behind home plate, and you couldn't see that area in the picture. Best to use pictures to present yourself in the best light.

4,571, that's really good, I think they would have to turn people away if this were played at the new stadium (when it gets built, that is), unless they have extra capacity.

There were a lot of facebook trolls mocking the attendance at Friday's game. I don't think they grasped that this is a 40,000 seat stadium. Attendance for Friday's game was 585. Not to bad for a dreary workday. But the picture that they used for the Gophers facebook link made it look like there was no one there: most people were sitting in the prime seats behind home plate, and you couldn't see that area in the picture. Best to use pictures to present yourself in the best light.

4,571, that's really good, I think they would have to turn people away if this were played at the new stadium (when it gets built, that is), unless they have extra capacity.

I would guess that the new stadium would have general admission/berm/outfield grass space.

The pictures didn't seem like they had any outfield seating, but that's not necessarily exactly what gets build. I would think they would have overflow capacity though. It looks like there would be more room down the baselines for temporary bleachers if needed.

Top Bottom