Big Ten Road games are tough

howeda7

Reaction score
Deal with it. I'm tired of seeing the top two threads be whining about how we're not a tournament team from chicken-little and a stupid thread of bickering about the football team. We're still a solid team that's lost a couple of tough road games that we were expected to lose. The MSU game was disappointing but a loss is a loss.

It's time to get ready for Indiana. That's a game we should and must win. If we lose that I'll join in the negativity.

Yea i dont get how the football team is always coming up in this stuff.

This a hellish conference this year. Not because the teams are all loaded with talent, but that each team can beat the other on a given night...save Indiana, and that's not even certain anymore. To win on the road consistently this year would take a very experienced team used to barn burners on the road, or a team that was loaded top tier talent. We don't have either. We're solid. We're good. We're not great. We're young. Next year will be better though. I am proud that they fought hard in Columbus. I would love to have those missed layups and dunks back though.

This a hellish conference this year. Not because the teams are all loaded with talent, but that each team can beat the other on a given night...save Indiana, and that's not even certain anymore. To win on the road consistently this year would take a very experienced team used to barn burners on the road, or a team that was loaded top tier talent. We don't have either. We're solid. We're good. We're not great. We're young. Next year will be better though. I am proud that they fought hard in Columbus. I would love to have those missed layups and dunks back though.

Exactly. Our 3rd best team (probably Illinois?) would get crushed by the 3rd best teams in the ACC and Big East. But our 8th and 9th best teams (Wiscy and NW) could probably beat the 8th and 9th best teams in every other conference (not counting the Big East since they have 200 teams).

Top Bottom