Anthony Lapanta hairdo

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
What the hell? Is that a peice, comb over or just a freaky hair cut?

Pretty sure it's a piece. He's made jokes to that effect.

Man do we have important things to talk about. :banghead:

Man do we have important things to talk about. :banghead:

Sorry Doc...didn't realize that everything on a message board had to be urgent and important business...lord knows, we need one more Tubby to _______ thread and Mason ruined football for all little Minnesotans thread....I thought it was funny and put it out there...sorry for upsetting your natural order of things!

Sorry Doc...didn't realize that everything on a message board had to be urgent and important business...lord knows, we need one more Tubby to _______ thread and Mason ruined football for all little Minnesotans thread....I thought it was funny and put it out there...sorry for upsetting your natural order of things!

the whole point is this...Good Lord, everyone bitches, complains, recommends solutions, brings up the past that is over and done, and no one knows what the hell they are talking about.

So call me out, personally I don't give a $hit, but young people are way up tight. relax and enjoy life like us old farts.

This thread needs a hug, or a hairdresser, can't decide which...

Go Gophers!

This thread needs a hug, or a hairdresser, can't decide which...

Go Gophers!

Great comment. With my hairdo I don't need a hairdresser. In fact, the barber charges me more than most of his customers because he has to work extra time to find the hair. So I will settle for a hug.

the whole point is this...Good Lord, everyone bitches, complains, recommends solutions, brings up the past that is over and done, and no one knows what the hell they are talking about.

So call me out, personally I don't give a $hit, but young people are way up tight. relax and enjoy life like us old farts.

Kind of hypocritical isn't this?

Top Bottom