Minnesota @ Ohio State Game Thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
wow i be flipping back and fourth. between this and the Gophers hockey game vs Wisconsin.

I'd be happy with a split but I am expecting to go 0-2 today.

Very Quiet around here tonite. Devoe Joseph has a wide open player on his wing but instead throws up a very deep totally contested three. He makes it. Gophers within one as I wrap up this post. This is a very important game but aren't they all.

Well at the half, the outcome is not assured. Only down 3. From my gamecast perspective, I gather shooting is a bit off tonight (on both ends).

Ohio State has been very kind to us missing some open shots. We can win this thing if we find an offense. Their defense is beatable. We could stand to tighten ours a bit.

The Amazing Christopher!

I wish we'd have him again at half time!
Go Gophers - I think we're doing well to be in a one possession game. We start hitting shots, we can win.

"Take away the baseline

Its not that hard" - T. Smith

No consistent offensive threat and we're passing the ball to white uniforms too often. Let's face it...when our defense fails, we've got nothing.

And yet, we're still only down by one possession. Good coaching means we're in this game. Now make G4L happy and stop passing to the wrong team.

Ugh

This is not a tourney team but I never expected them to be this year. I LOVE this team but I expect NEXT year to be our year. Stranger things have happened, tho...go Gophers!!!!

I think it's safe to say he's finally out of his slump/

We should probably bench Hoffbarber, or whatever his name is. His shooting slump has been killing us.

Missing the Free Throws. Can't do that if you want to win on the road in the big ten.

Top Bottom