A plea to the State of Minnesota Basketball Squad

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
Either improve your performance or please stop using the football team's colors, school mascot, fight song and logos. For 48 years we have been burnishing that brand name to a blinding shine, so please don't ruin it now.

Thank you.

Go State of Minnesota Basketball Team or whatever you're called!

I'm pretty sure many of the football recruits are really coming to the U in hopes of having lunch with Coach Smith, or to touch the hem of his garment.
The FB team better improve or - Watch out and we'll be doming that place in and adding a raised floor!

Either improve your performance or please stop using the football team's colors, school mascot, fight song and logos. For 48 years we have been burnishing that brand name to a blinding shine, so please don't ruin it now.

Thank you.

Go State of Minnesota Basketball Team or whatever you're called!

I know, because the football team NEVER embarrasses themselves, at home, against one of our rivals 0-55. It's the basketball team that is really putting the University of Minnesota to shame by losing to 13th ranked team in the country, away (and one of the toughest places to play at), and they were coached by one of the hottest, I mean, one of the best coaches in college basketball. :rolleyes:

Moonlight shoots and scores!

I'm pretty sure many of the football recruits are really coming to the U in hopes of having lunch with Coach Smith, or to touch the hem of his garment.
The FB team better improve or - Watch out and we'll be doming that place in and adding a raised floor!

A raised floor at TCF! ROTFLMAO !! :)

I know, because the football team NEVER embarrasses themselves...It's the basketball team that is really putting the University of Minnesota to shame

Thank you! You are a breath of fresh air! God bless you!

Now get out there and do your stuff Minnesota Basketballers!

Thank you! You are a breath of fresh air! God bless you!

Now get out there and do your stuff Minnesota Basketballers!

You and your fancy cutting and pasting Studwell. I just can't keep up with you!

Re-flush!!!!!!!!! That start of this thread is a two flusher.

Re-flush!!!!!!!!! That start of this thread is a two flusher.

You can't flush me! I eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast!

Let's come up with a 30 point play, that way we can be in the game this week!

If we ever lost by 30 in football I'd shoot myself! For shame!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

If we ever lost by 30 in football I'd shoot myself!
So you must not have died from the first gunshot a few months ago after the Iowa 55-0 beatdown?

Next time, make sure that the whole barrel is in your mouth before you pull the trigger.

Clearly a voice from the grave.

AVENGE ME! AVENGE MEEEEE!!!!!

red-dawn.jpg

You can't flush me! I eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast!

Let's come up with a 30 point play, that way we can be in the game this week!

If we ever lost by 30 in football I'd shoot myself! For shame!!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Either selective memory, a really bad shot, or way too many bong hits.....:cool:

Sat, Nov 22 2008 Iowa 0 - 55 (L)
Sat, Oct 14 2006 Wisconsin 12 - 48 (L)
Sat, Oct 28 2005 Ohio State 0 - 44 (L)
Sat, Oct 16 2004 Michigan State 17 - 51 (L)

Wow...this is the first time I've ever posted in a non-thread. What was the topic again???:confused:

It's the Seinfeld of GopherHole threads.

The thread about nothing?

That's a shame.

Go Basketballers! Beat the other basketballers tonight! Bring glory to the football team, whose colors you so impudently wear!

Studwell is a Jacobite

and that should be all anyone needs to know about him.

Unconvinced? He took up wearing kilts and playing bagpipes in the hopes that he could get some action. He couldn't so he holds his breath now 'til he explodes ... or posts here.

Here's what he looks like:
blowup.gif

I may have seen him on the street corner the other day...I'm pretty sure he asked me for a dollar, or he would hold his breath until he exploded. I lied and told him I had just spent my last few bucks on a Wendy's frosty and some gumballs. I took this picture, hoping that I would catch the moment he expired, but apparently I was too quick on the draw...

bagpiper.jpg

Studwell is a Jacobite, and that should be all anyone needs to know about him.

Unconvinced? He took up wearing kilts and playing bagpipes in the hopes that he could get some action. He couldn't so he holds his breath now 'til he explodes ... or posts here.

The Jacobite line has now passed into a German house. Duh! JUST ANOTHER DUMB SQUEEK BALL FAN WITH LITTLE TO NO KNOWLEDGE OF MONARCHIST ESOTERICA! Typical!!

Go Minnesota Roundballer Team! Play well so that any future football recruits in the audience will think we are the place to be! After all: THIS IS YOUR ONLY REASON FOR EXISTING!!

Top Bottom