Lets raise some $ for our facility.

thiscouldbouryr

Reaction score
I didn't go to the u, lets make that clear. they have never asked me for any $ for any fundraising of any kind, ever. why should they, i'm not an alum. i went to and graduated from mankato state back when it was mankato state univeristy. mankato used to ask for donations and i made some minor donations back in the day but in the last 10 years i've haven't been solicitated by them. they probably lost track of me by now. thats ok because even though i didn't go to the U of M i would rather donate money to them for something that could give back to me. i don't want to give to thier student center or to some endownment but it would donate to the athletic dept. as long as i know the money that i'm donating goes towards a new bb practice facility.
I'm not cargill or best buy but if they would reach out to the fans of the program they could draw on enough money that isn't getting targeted right now. Now its up to us to figure out a way to do that. the bball team isn't the girl scouts so the cookie idea has been taken. car washes by the chearleaders? i don't think so!!! The u has a facebook where anyone out there can become friends with, correct? well then why don't they use a secure way to allow others, who didn't attend the u to donate to the bball practice facility. track it, like the united way does, with a thermometer. donations go directly to the new facility and the larger contributors get thier names on the wall just like tcf. now i can't give $2,000 today, but over year and a half i could and i bet others would too. so stop complaining about the fundraising going on and lets take the initiative. hey, i'm open for other ideas. why not do it through gopher hole and lets get the naming rights. that would piss off myron, souhan and reusse.

haha i like that last idea. anything to piss off souhan is worth my time, money, and undivided attention

Top Bottom