Nebraska...

Reaction score
After Nebraska defeated Texas are there still Gopherholers who are snickering about Nebraska joining the Big Ten?

Not me - they look pretty good to me --- only looking at scores though. I don't see them as a certain bottom dweller.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Nebraska has put themselves on the bubble now. Not too shabby.

They almost choked this one away. From 2:30 to 1:00, they went from up 11 to a tie game. I'm shocked, actually, that they didn't fall apart after that. But I give credit to Doc...outside of the Kansas loss two weeks ago, they've been ready to play every game.

Looking forward, Iowa St and Colorado are both must wins for the Huskers. If they win those, they need to beat either Missouri or K-State and I think they have a good shot at getting in.

Doc Sadler is a solid coach and a great personality. It will be great to see what he can do when the new arena and practice facility is done.

Doc Sadler is a fantastic coach.

Nebraska doesn't have the in-state talent to be a perennial contender, but in years where they have experience and stay healthy, they'll be a tough out.

Doc

Doc has done a decent job, the Huskers are moving in the right direction. He still has won only 1 road game in the last 2 years and they still play a terrible schedule. He has done well at home this year. For most of the season just as many Huskers fans were ready to get rid of Doc as keep him. He has had a large turnover of players, but they play great defense and are starting to win some games against good teams. Attendance until the last few games has been terrible for several years now.

Doc has done a decent job, the Huskers are moving in the right direction. He still has won only 1 road game in the last 2 years and they still play a terrible schedule. He has done well at home this year. For most of the season just as many Huskers fans were ready to get rid of Doc as keep him. He has had a large turnover of players, but they play great defense and are starting to win some games against good teams. Attendance until the last few games has been terrible for several years now.

Sadler did pretty well at UTEP. Be patient with him - it's tough to beat Kansas, Texas (etc) in B12 games.

Yeah... so they're having a decent season. They'll still typically be near the bottom of the BT. Congrats to them. They're on the bubble.

After Nebraska defeated Texas are there still Gopherholers who are snickering about Nebraska joining the Big Ten?

Top Bottom