ESPN TOP 3 dunkers.

GG07

Reaction score
Rodney Williams was not one.. HMM? A guy from Kentucky.. figures.. A guy from Georiga who was good and a guy from Arizona? The highlight dunks weren't even close besides the guy from Georgia

That's because Rodney has missed more dunks than he's actually put down this year...

Travis Leslie (Georgia guy) is a pretty good dunker, definitively comparable to Rodney. Not to mention a better basketball player...

Also, Rodney hasn't missed that many dunks this year to be honest. Pretty sure Trevor has more misses.

I'm guessing they picked Derrick Williams? A lotto pick next draft and a complete stud. Watched him in Tucson, he'd be on my list before Rodney.

Aren't we talking about best dunkers? Why do the other aspects matter in this conversation?

Speaking of great dunkers, search "team flight brothers" on youtube. They have some dunks that are better than any NBA dunk contest dunks. There's a guy named "T-Dub" from St. Paul who's 5'9"... he's insane.

Rodney Williams was not one.. HMM? A guy from Kentucky.. figures.. A guy from Georiga who was good and a guy from Arizona? The highlight dunks weren't even close besides the guy from Georgia

Do you get it now?

You mean Sophomore Derrick Williams is considered better than our Sophomore Williams?

Well... I haven't made a post for almost a year, but does anyone remember my feelings toward dunks?

1) I don't frickin' care who wins any dunk contest. Dunks & lay-ups count the same.
2) Rodney Williams is the poster child for a guy who can make such pretty dunks and still not be a very good player. He is the ultimate "One Trick Pony". He can't dribble, he can't pass, he can't shoot, but boy does he sure look pretty flying in for those slams.
3) If I was Tubby, I'd absolutely ban Rodney from taking any dunks in practice, because, you know what, he should be practicing shooting and ball handling skills. Rodney is is a "10" athletically, but about a "1" or "2" skill wise. If he dosn't improve those skills, all that talent will be wasted.
4) The irony is that it's some of Rodney's most ardent followers that have gone out-of-their way to tell us how much of a one dimensional player Hoffarber is, while over half of Williams' ally-ops this year have been on passes from Blake.

Top Bottom