Tubby and any adjustments??

march madness

Reaction score
I am a big fan of tubby but I haven't seen any adjustments by him as of late?

1. In the second half i saw Hoff, Iverson, and Trevor very tired getting up and down the court, and a timeout would have helped since Tubby is unwilling to play his freshmen more.

2. Playing Iverson on the wing in the 2-3 is a problem. Why is he not in the middle?

3. Would our defense have been any worse with a box and one and Hollins on Battle? At least if he drove we could have a chance to block a shot.

4. The high low killed Penn St. in the first half. In the second half Penn st. made the adjustment to play the high post super tight to stop that easy entry pass. This is where someone like Trevor should be told to fake the pass and blow by his man. That adjustment was never made.

5. Trading 2's for 3's doesnt add up and you don't have to be a math major. Meaning playing the big 3 for an advantage inside is causing us to lose unless we catch a team on a bad 3pt shooting night...see Iowa..

** Even though Colt badly outplayed Sampson I'm sure if he chooses to go smaller Colt will not start. We need Hollins and Chip in the lineup as much as possible. Pressure on the perimeter and force them inside to our shotblockers. Let's try anything else!

Top Bottom