Gotta get at least a hand in their face

MaroonGopher

Banned
Reaction score
WIDE, WIDE open 3-pointers for Penn State. It frustrates me to see zero progression when it comes to perimeter defense. PSU came in at the bottom of the league in 3-point shooting. Depressing...:mad:

Those 3's made against us just feel like daggers to the heart they're so painful and so frustrating. I mean really, just watching the game on TV, I can feel my blood pressure rising every time an opponent makes a 3 against us.

I didn't realize that PSU was at the bottom of the conference in 3-point shooting. I'd have thought that would be us, given the fact that Hoffharber is our only reliable 3-point shooter. I assume we have far fewer attempts on the season than PSU though? :confused:

WIDE, WIDE open 3-pointers for Penn State. It frustrates me to see zero progression when it comes to perimeter defense. PSU came in at the bottom of the league in 3-point shooting. Depressing...:mad:

I don't mind most of PSU's guys getting 3 point looks but you have ot have a way to get on Battle. That's the bad part. But overall, I like the action I am seeing from the offense. They just need to hit a few more of the shots. I think we win the game if we can slow PSU down a little from the 3 pt line.

Top Bottom