Penn State Basketball: Special Edition Next Game Primer - vs Minnesota

Reserve

Reaction score
I found this visiting the Penn State hoops forum:

Very good actually. Commentator goes over the game plan and breakdown of players with an
assistant coach and then Talor Battle.

http://pennstatehoops.com/talk/index.php?topic=1984.0

If someone knows how to link the youtube please do.

I'm impressed. Why don't we do this?

Very good actually. Commentator goes over the game plan and breakdown of players with an

I'm sure they have plenty of time to make preview videos considering they have career fairs taking up their practice time.

Nice find.

I don't know how it would be different with our kids but it seemed kind of funny they pull up a small table into what appears to be a fairly crowded area and do the interview without distractions.

I think that's a question for the Athletics Department. I'd like to hear their thoughts. Tony, the... guy... doing the interviewing... I believe is a University employee... in their Athletics Communication department. Lots of schools provide far more coverage from internal resources (and give more access to outside folks) than Minnesota... if Tubby wanted to provide more of this type of stuff I would think they would let him... or maybe Joel told him the U simply doesn't have any more funds to spend on that silly roundball sport. Or.. maybe they just need to hear the suggestion from a few more people and they may become open to the idea(s).

(The video was posted by gopsusports.com, the school's official athletic site [similar to www.gophersports.com])

Very cool. Nice to see some good questions with real answers, especially from Talor. Boy could we use him on our side of the court right now... Seems like a good kid.

Nice find.

I don't know how it would be different with our kids but it seemed kind of funny they pull up a small table into what appears to be a fairly crowded area and do the interview without distractions.

This was filmed at the student union building as part of a basketball promotion. They normally aren't done in public like that.

This was filmed at the student union building as part of a basketball promotion. They normally aren't done in public like that.

I like the informality of it.

Very nicely done...

Minny fans around the country would probably appreciate more of this sort of analysis from the coaching staff and players.

Top Bottom