Tyus vs. Joey=great game....

leftyslefty

Reaction score
tonight @ Apple Valley. The smooth freshman had 33 with 8 assists by our unofficial count. Joey King had about 30 for Eastview who were up by 7 with 11 seconds to go when we decided to beat the crowd.

Tom Schalk had a bunch for Valley too, and Veldman was stellar for the Lightning, who also have a good looking 6-7 soph.

Hear a buzz that Tubby was there, but didn't see him myself.

I was there also - great game.

Tubby sat in the row behind me - we were about 10 rows up straight across from the eastview bench.

I'm sure this is a take none of you have heard before, but I would really enjoy having Tyus on the Gophers.

I'm sure this is a take none of you have heard before, but I would really enjoy having Tyus on the Gophers.

Interesting thoughts...I like that take. Nice to get some new thoughts on the GH...;)

Sarcasm aside, Tyus Jones would make the Gophers relevant. Tubby needs to close the borders and has done a nice job so far (not many guys that he has wanted have left, if any?)

If the gophers don't land tyus, it won't be for lack of effort or because some other school outworked them, MN is obsessed with him. I know physically he would be over matched but i know at least one staff member who thinks tyus could step into the lineup today and have a positive impact.

That's good to hear.

If the gophers don't land tyus, it won't be for lack of effort or because some other school outworked them, MN is obsessed with him. I know physically he would be over matched but i know at least one staff member who thinks tyus could step into the lineup today and have a positive impact.

Top Bottom