Be careful what you wish for

The-Real-Truth

Reaction score
I stopped reading posts here for almost 2 weeks because I was so sick of the way that our players have been playing. They have been soft. Rod had two bad passes in 30 seconds against UI that was converted to 4 points. I feel so bad for 6 of our players who want to win so badly, Trevor, Blake, Chip, Austin, and Colt. Mav is still growing.

Tubby has been correct about these boys, Ralph and Rod. He cannot single out players but I bet you that he is talking about these 2 players.

Tubby is right about the facilities. He does not make excuses. He loves to win more than any person in the state of Minnesota so please don't tell me that he is here for the paycheck.

Most of you guys on this board have been supportive. Thank you. At this point, we need to support our team. We still have 1.5 months left of college basketball. Thank you FOT for shutting down the negative posters. Those loosers in UK have had so much fun with what was written about Tubby lately. Lets not forget that Uk is 5-5 under the highest paid coach in the country in a very bad SEC conference.

Big Ten has been very good this year (you can ask MSU fans if you don't believe it). We have had a really bad luck for last 2 years. We'll get there eventually. Just be patient and keep the players and coaches happy. Otherwise, we will get what we wish for (ask some of the intelliget UK fans who never wanted Tubby to leave).

People in the local media including Myron, GopherLady, Mrcus, that JA who wrote that great article, are taking a risk. They say that Tubby has not made any improvements and is making excuses. Now, if the Gophers do poorly during the next few days, they will say, "we told you so". If the Gophers do well, I am not sure what they would say.

I call these people loosers because they are taking so much pleasure of a coach's and team's failure for their own success. Otherwise, they would keep these negative articles/posts for the end of the season.

A true fan like MSU fan supports its coaches and players all they way. Lets hope that our boys would man up and prove that the loosers in local media were wrong. Also, lets not rush Tubby out and have a team like UK's

Go Gophers

I stopped reading posts here for almost 2 weeks because I was so sick of the way that our players have been playing. They have been soft. Rod had two bad passes in 30 seconds against UI that was converted to 4 points. I feel so bad for 6 of our players who want to win so badly, Trevor, Blake, Chip, Austin, and Colt. Mav is still growing.

Tubby has been correct about these boys, Ralph and Rod. He cannot single out players but I bet you that he is talking about these 2 players.

Tubby is right about the facilities. He does not make excuses. He loves to win more than any person in the state of Minnesota so please don't tell me that he is here for the paycheck.

Most of you guys on this board have been supportive. Thank you. At this point, we need to support our team. We still have 1.5 months left of college basketball. Thank you FOT for shutting down the negative posters. Those loosers in UK have had so much fun with what was written about Tubby lately. Lets not forget that Uk is 5-5 under the highest paid coach in the country in a very bad SEC conference.

Big Ten has been very good this year (you can ask MSU fans if you don't believe it). We have had a really bad luck for last 2 years. We'll get there eventually. Just be patient and keep the players and coaches happy. Otherwise, we will get what we wish for (ask some of the intelliget UK fans who never wanted Tubby to leave).

People in the local media including Myron, GopherLady, Mrcus, that JA who wrote that great article, are taking a risk. They say that Tubby has not made any improvements and is making excuses. Now, if the Gophers do poorly during the next few days, they will say, "we told you so". If the Gophers do well, I am not sure what they would say.

I call these people loosers because they are taking so much pleasure of a coach's and team's failure for their own success. Otherwise, they would keep these negative articles/posts for the end of the season.

A true fan like MSU fan supports its coaches and players all they way. Lets hope that our boys would man up and prove that the loosers in local media were wrong. Also, lets not rush Tubby out and have a team like UK's

Go Gophers

Good post.

gw

Why "loosers" and not "losers"?

As a self appointed expert in the use of broken sentences, gramatical errors, non sequiturs, misspellings and typos I can say that "loosers" fits that sentence perfectly as it makes no sense to me no matter how many times I read it.

:)

OK, well, if fans - and we're all fans who love the team - shouldn't share our honest frustrations among friends on the Gopherhole...if that's wrong or not allowed, where the hell are we supposed to do it? Honest to god, is there another site? Are we supposed to meet secretly or just keep it all to ourselves? People who don't want to read things they don't like should stay away from the frickin Internet.

I'll Be Careful But I Wish For

High seed (3 at least) for alma mater Purdue and Sweet 16 (at least).

NCAA bid (any seed) for Cincy Bearcats, would be first since 2005.

Good seed (4 maybe) for Kentucky if they play well the next month.

AND good luck to Gophers - at least 3 or 4 W in regular season and 1 W in B10 tourney - for 8 seed in NCAA.

High seed (3 at least) for alma mater Purdue and Sweet 16 (at least).

NCAA bid (any seed) for Cincy Bearcats, would be first since 2005.

Good seed (4 maybe) for Kentucky if they play well the next month.

AND good luck to Gophers - at least 3 or 4 W in regular season and 1 W in B10 tourney - for 8 seed in NCAA.

Here are mine:

Gophers to be 6-8 seeded (I'll be a Gopher fan until I die since I love this state and will live here until that point).

As for my alma maters: Purdue to be seeded as high as possible. Belmont to be in and not be seeded 16. MTSU to be in at any seed.

Go Gophers

Top Bottom