BTN - The Journey

Ope3

Reaction score
I had a couple episodes of the Journey on DVR and watched them along with last nights show. I think the series as a whole is fantastic. Some thoughts:

> I liked the feature on Dallas Lauderdale, seems very outgoing. After watching it, I couldn't figure out why he didn't get more minutes in Madison.
> Props to Ed DeChilis and his work with Coaches vs Cancer. Very likeable and I was glad he was rewarded with a win over Bucky.
> The segment on how Michigan was dealing with a blizzard and their roadtrip to Columbus was interesting.
> I have new admiration for Juice Thompson and what he does to play 40 every night.
> Big ups to Jon Diebler (re: fiance).

Great theater and very well done by BTN.

The Orange Krush was lame though, especially their brutal attempt to sing the Rouser on the bus.
Whoever in the ticket office allowed that to happen ought to be canned. Don't give them a pile of seats together, for cyring out loud. Their act is getting cliche.

Great theater and very well done by BTN.

The Orange Krush was lame though, especially their brutal attempt to sing the Rouser on the bus.
Whoever in the ticket office allowed that to happen ought to be canned. Don't give them a pile of seats together, for cyring out loud. Their act is getting cliche.

I agree the act is cliche. I don't get the point of being undercover. They already have the tix, were they afraid they were going to get booted if they weren't wearing maroon and gold.?

As far as selling them the pile of tix in the first place, I don't have a problem with it. If Minnesota can't sell out via season tix, then what the heck...take the $5,000 grand.

As far as selling them the pile of tix in the first place, I don't have a problem with it. If Minnesota can't sell out via season tix, then what the heck...take the $5,000 grand.

We got FIVE MILLION dollars from them?!?!? Awesome! :D

Top Bottom