Classy Move Badger Fans

All this does is make the NCAA more inclined to install strict penalties on school's whose fans storm the court/field.

He said he was spit on before and after the game. Why wasn't the person who did it before the game tossed out? Why didn't any other OSU players report being spit on, or report seeing Sullinger spit on? He didn't say anything in post game interviews, but tweeted it later.

There are video cameras all over the Kohl Center. If anything happened, it will show on tape.

the Badger board is saying the video evidence of no spitting is proof, but they are investigating the idea of a 2nd spitter from the grassy knoll.

Cameras

yea supposedly there wasn't camera proof here either

Attachments

• 3384132-lg.jpg
    3384132-lg.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 63

Who cares if there wasn't camera proof? What motivation would Sullinger have for lying about this?

To consolidate the two threads.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=27387

And ESPN weighs in. Link

No, fans shouldn't be spitting on opposing players. That's not cool. But it's also not the greatest crime ever committed, and sometimes, when you're on the road in the Big Ten and a jubilant, fired-up opposing crowd is rushing around you, you might get a little ancillary saliva in your grill. It shouldn't happen, but it does.

Why would lie??

It's Wisconsin. Most of their fans would kick a puppy. When the world ends and the almighty is making his choices. The majority of Wisconsinites will go directly to hell.

The biggest question I have is why did they storm the court? It's not like it was a big upset. Sure Ohio St. was #1, but Wisconsin is pretty good themselves and ranked in the top 15. No ranked team's fans should ever storm the court in my opinion.

The biggest question I have is why did they storm the court? It's not like it was a big upset. Sure Ohio St. was #1, but Wisconsin is pretty good themselves and ranked in the top 15. No ranked team's fans should ever storm the court in my opinion.

Seems more appropriate than storming the field when you beat a 7-3 Iowa football team.

I am sick and tired of hearing how great sconnie and ryan are. They lost to Penn State and should have lost to iowa, but they beat osu and now they are in the top ten. They are a good team Nov-Feb but everyone knows ryan's record in March. They are like every other Big Ten team on the road and probably lose to Purdue this week.

I am sick and tired of hearing how great sconnie and ryan are. They lost to Penn State and should have lost to iowa, but they beat osu and now they are in the top ten. They are a good team Nov-Feb but everyone knows ryan's record in March. They are like every other Big Ten team on the road and probably lose to Purdue this week.

Everything you post on this board is about how much you hate Wisconsin. Some dude from Madison sleep with your girlfriend or something? There is some serious inferiority complex going on.

Hasn't Sullinger handled himself really well? Remember the feature from when he took the poster and sent it to his mom? I feel like he has a good head on his shoulders and wouldn't lie about something like this as he gains nothing except more people either criticizing him. Fans will be all over this and I'm sure he will get spit on again.

And to answer another question...yes, this was a Seinfeld episode starring Keith Hernandez

There is some serious inferiority complex going on.

Mr. Pot, there is a black kettle holding on line 1 for you.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than hang out at this board? Go jump on one of the dozen or so Gopher threads on buckyville.

Sullinger seems like a good kid, but he has proven that he's a little bit of a drama queen.

Wasn't this idea was already used on Seinfeld?

That's one magic loogie.

Why is it so hard for some to believe they spit on Sullinger? And why do these Badger trolls have to spend so much time and effort on this board talking about it? It wasn't even a Gopher game, and we have to deal with all this noise from these buttholes! The drunks are giving this way more attention even than Sullinger and Matta themselves!

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that he claimed in his Tweet that he was spit on both before and after the game. I've been watching college basketball long enough to know it's exceedingly rare that a player claims to have been spit on. Yet this guy gets spit on twice?

I tend to think it's more likely that he's an 18-year-old kid who just lost his first college basketball game and exaggerated on Twitter.

Why is it so hard for some to believe they spit on Sullinger? And why do these Badger trolls have to spend so much time and effort on this board talking about it? It wasn't even a Gopher game, and we have to deal with all this noise from these buttholes! The drunks are giving this way more attention even than Sullinger and Matta themselves!

On a side note the rematch at Ohio State should be pretty entertaining. :)

He probably did get spit on....when dudes are drunk, sometimes the slobber flies when they're cheering LOL

Top Bottom