Trevor

ncgo4

Reaction score
Wow! 10-11 at the line. The first time I saw him shoot today, I thought it was Ralph. He's completely changed the arc of his free throw shooting. Thank you, Trevor!

Almost all of them were hitting the bottom of the net too! I couldn't believe it.

Wow! 10-11 at the line. The first time I saw him shoot today, I thought it was Ralph. He's completely changed the arc of his free throw shooting. Thank you, Trevor!

3 keys to better FT shooting:

1. practice
2. concentration
3. routine

I know you are applauding Trevor, and it was a great improvement. But what I would like to point out as I find it interesting ...

Team struggles shooting FT's = This is on Tubby! He doesn't develop players!
Trevor improves FT's = Great job Trevor!

Not singling out you or saying you said Tubby never develops people, just found it interesting.

I did like the increased arc on his shot tonight. The ball actually had time to rotate as it approached the rim.

A really positive sign. Now if Rodney can do the same...

Unlike Rodney, Trevor has a really nice stroke. I have always been confused not only as to why he isn't a better FT shooter but why he doesn't take more 15 footers. Nice arc and nice release.

3 keys to better FT shooting:

1. practice
2. concentration
3. routine

The 2nd one is most important by far. If you are a decent shooter, missing free throws is almost 100% a concentration issue. Now with a guy like Rodney, there are probably 3 keys.

Unlike Rodney, Trevor has a really nice stroke. I have always been confused not only as to why he isn't a better FT shooter but why he doesn't take more 15 footers. Nice arc and nice release.
Agreed. Trevor looks to have a nice mid-range jumper; nice arc, nice touch, good form.

He was great tonight. Imagine if Ralph would play with half his passion/energy.

That was great, Trevor hitting his free throws. (Man it feels good when the Gophs win)

Trevor looked better in all respects. He seemed to be pressing against Illinois,too strong at the rim. His touch was great tonight.

Top Bottom