Stark?

dex8425

Reaction score
espn's gamecast said Erik stark is in the game and just had an assist....I know he was on the gophers roster early but got cut or is a practice player now...He is not on the team right?

espn's gamecast said Erik stark is in the game and just had an assist....I know he was on the gophers roster early but got cut or is a practice player now...He is not on the team right?

So far as I know, he is not listed on Gophers (official AD website) roster and is not attending The U.

They've made that mistake a few times this year, but I don't think he's on the team.

That was on the fast break layup by Rodney that was assisted by Blake... when I was looking at it earlier on ESPN, it also said it was a 3 pointer. ESPN just screwed up.

,,,ESPN just screwed up.

What else is new?

I was meaning to ask this awhile back actually...but does anybody know where he ended up transferring to?

Top Bottom