I can't believe a ranked team could lose by 27

Bleed, please don't join the chicken littles!!! It's what makes college b-ball so great -- we can't always be on the winning side.

Guess what people -- we probably won't beat tOSU and we sure aren't going to win at Illinois. We can win all of our home games and steal one at PSU or MI -- that makes us 11 and 7 I believe. I will take that.

Odd

It's odd, a lot of teams I'd categorize as "good" got blown out tonight. Gophers (good, not better than MSU at all, they seem to have our number), what about Wake Forest losing by 26 to Miami (FL)? Duke might lose by 30 or more, Oklahoma's losing and so is Texas. At least we won't be the only team getting demoralized tonight. That stops the hurting, a tiny, tiny bit.

94Gopher, did you look at my link?

Go Gophers!!

At least Tubby didn't take a TO with 27.6 secs left, down 27...

Sorry Bleed, my bad!

How about Duke???

The ACC is tough but I still think that Duke is overrated a bit. Coach K has been unable to attract that elite level forward/center who can give them toughness, rebound and scoring on the inside.

I think it's because that trick he's been using for years "We'll play you at SF and on the perimeter" has lost its luster.

Top Bottom