Wisconsin fans spit in Sullinger's face before and after game

From the Barn

Reaction score
That about tells you all you need to know about our neighbors to the east, huh?

I'd say that was a really poor show of sportsmanship from Sullinger. Wisky never loses at home dude, deal with it ya puss.

Sullinger clearly made this up. A reporter from the Plain Dealer talked with Sullinger about the fans after the game and he didn't mention it.

"Ohio State's Jared Sullinger tweeted he was spit on by fans. When talking about fans after the game, he did not mention that, at least to me"

http://twitter.com/#!/PDBuckeyes

I'd say that was a really poor show of sportsmanship from Sullinger. Wisky never loses at home dude, deal with it ya puss.

What was a poor show of sportsmanship from Sullinger? Getting spit on?

Sullinger clearly made this up. A reporter from the Plain Dealer talked with Sullinger about the fans after the game and he didn't mention it.

So you're telling me it's not even remotely possible that Sullinger is telling the truth?

What was a poor show of sportsmanship from Sullinger? Getting spit on?

So you're telling me it's not even remotely possible that Sullinger is telling the truth?

Are you saying it's not even remotely possible that Sullinger is making it up?

Either way, if true, yes, poor sportsmanship by a Badger fan.

I'd say that was a really poor show of sportsmanship from Sullinger.

So according to you, being a good sport is letting people spit in your face and ignoring it. Please let me come by sometime so you can show me your "sportsmanship." :rolleyes:

"Ohio State's Jared Sullinger tweeted he was spit on by fans. When talking about fans after the game, he did not mention that, at least to me"

http://twitter.com/#!/PDBuckeyes

So he has to mention it to every reporter or else it's not true? That's some odd logic. I haven't heard him say anything negative like this about fans on the road before, and this was their 9th true road game this season.

Perhaps the kid is not being truthful!
He may not be right in the head with all time he spent falling down and flopping on the floor.
Until today, has anyone ever said no to him?

If someone did spit on him that sucks and I hope he gets ratted out and is sent packing.

Perhaps the kid is not being truthful!
He may not be right in the head with all time he spent falling down and flopping on the floor.
Until today, has anyone ever said no to him?

Seriously? You have to repeat the popular "perhaps he's lying" line the Badger homers cling to and attack his upbringing? You can't just acknowledge that there are bound to be a few Badger fans that are bad apples?

Seriously? You have to repeat the popular "perhaps he's lying" line the Badger homers cling to and attack his upbringing? You can't just acknowledge that there are bound to be a few Badger fans that are bad apples?

Go talk about it on the OSU board, why are you here?

Go talk about it on the OSU board, why are you here?

Overall, OSUfan is a very good poster. He occasionally catches hell here, as does almost everyone, but for the most part he adds good comments. That is why he is here.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

Better dead than red!

I don't want to downplay this; if it happened - and I see no reason Sullinger would make it up - it embarrasses me as a fan and alum. OTOH, in the crowd after the game or even before it, how do you know it was spit and not something else? There was literally no room for someone to lean back and spit after the game and little opportunity before. My hope is he was mistaken and it was something other than spit.

FTR, Sullinger also tweeted praise for Bo Ryan and thanked a fan who apologized to him.

Top Bottom