What Bo Proves

Section201

Reaction score
What Bo proves is you can win with Minnesota kids.

It makes me want to heave to see Leuer and Taylor play for Bo. But I wish the kids well.

I hope Bo keeps sending those checks to Dan Monson for all the help he gave the Badger program.

:cry::cry::cry:

I think the Tubby critics are underestimating the importance of closing the borders.

When carrott top hit that three pointer you knew it was their day. I still don't think he very good and it also makes me sick that these Minnesota kids play for sconnie and a _rick like ryan.

I don't think losing Leuer and Taylor to Wisconsin can be pinned on Tubby. As I recall, they were both commits to UW before Tubby showed or right after. What I wonder, is considering the lack of improvement seen by players on Tubby, is whether these two would be the same players at the U as they are at the W.

51 of 71 Pts. for the kids from MN. Unbelievable.

Let them have their year. They are in trouble after this.

I don't think losing Leuer and Taylor to Wisconsin can be pinned on Tubby. As I recall, they were both commits to UW before Tubby showed or right after. What I wonder, is considering the lack of improvement seen by players on Tubby, is whether these two would be the same players at the U as they are at the W.

Exactly. What Bo proves - year after year- with or without Minnesota kids is that he can put kids with good basketball fundamentals into his system, improve them year after year and win a lot of games. One thing you can see is that those kids buy in totally and they play with a lot of confidence. The most athletically talented kid they have- Rob Evans- doesn't play a ton because he doesn't seem to get it yet.

Monson probably could have gotten Leuer, but couldn't figure out that the kid was a good BB player. Taylor seemed like a becky lock and not sure we could have gotten him even if the recruiting would have been better. Besides, who really wanted Taylor over Joseph at the time. It turned out to be a bad choice by Mn.. At the time it looked like the right choice.

Monson probably could have gotten Leuer, but couldn't figure out that the kid was a good BB player. Taylor seemed like a becky lock and not sure we could have gotten him even if the recruiting would have been better. Besides, who really wanted Taylor over Joseph at the time. It turned out to be a bad choice by Mn.. At the time it looked like the right choice.

The nagging concern is that, in the hypothetical case where Taylor chooses Mn and Joseph goes to Madison, JT is sitting on the Oregon bench right now and Devoe is celebrating a win over OSU. I don't think we're recruiting inferior players.

I actually do expect Wisconsin hoops to be down somewhat next year with Leuer and several ot their other "bigs" graduating.

Sports in State of Wisconsin >>>>>>> Sports in State of Minnesota

The most athletically talented kid they have- Rob Evans- doesn't play a ton because he doesn't seem to get it yet.

Ryan Evans isn't close to the athlete that Jordan Taylor is. Not, even, close. He also is behind Jon Leuer. I read your statement as "black guy on UW must be better than the white guys" but as a fan who watches each game, Jon Leuer is fine as an athlete. He is very smooth in close to the hoop, and can penetrate as a 6-10 guy. Rob Wilson, also is a better athlete than Evans. Evans is robotic and stiff.

Gasser, Nankivil and Bruiser are good athletes. Nankivil is very athletic in close on defense, blocking shots and getting up. At the end of the day, you can have your "athletes" all day....I'll take basketball players.

As for the posts that UW will be down next season, isn't that post made each year, right about at this time? Can't you guys just "save" that post, and pull it out each year in mid-February?

Bo proves he's a grinch and wears make-up on game days.

When UWOle agrees Wisconsin should be down next year it's good to pay attention.

Becky will fizzle in the Tourney

The only thing fans really remember is if you win the BTT, BT Tourney, or make a great run in the dance. So you beat tOS. Who really gives a rats ass unless you live in skunksville.

Let them have their year. They are in trouble after this.

At some point they will have a year where they miss the NCAA tourney, but I don't think it's going to be next year. They will still have Taylor, who'll be among of the top handful of players in the Big Ten next year, and an experienced supporting cast (to go along with a significant homecourt advantage), so I wouldn't expect them to miss the NCAA tourney next year.

The only thing fans really remember is if you win the BTT, BT Tourney, or make a great run in the dance. So you beat tOS. Who really gives a rats ass unless you live in skunksville.

So Ruppie, you wouldn't be excited if the Gophers beat the #1 team in the country?

I think the Tubby critics are underestimating the importance of closing the borders.

Why is that? Didn't JohnnyGopher state that Tubby didn't like Jordan Taylor? And he obviously wasn't a big fan of Trent Lockett.

i think he stated taylor was already committed to wi. Lockett is on a last place team.

I hate HATE Wisconsin.

Effin' die, Becky.

Top Bottom