Al's Crutches ...

scher215

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice they were missing at the game last night? Or am i just crazy? It looked to me anyways that he did not have them.

Did anyone else notice they were missing at the game last night? Or am i just crazy? It looked to me anyways that he did not have them.

If you sit in the good sideline seats you don't stand, so why bring your crutches.;)

The St. Paul fish wrap had a story about Nolen yesterday that I found strange. It stated he hasn't talked to his doctor much so he doesn't really know a timetable for a possible return. Who is his doctor and why wouldn't Al or the staff be on top of this?

I ask because of these lines from the article:

Unfortunately for Nolen, his crutches will have to be by his side for at least the foreseeable future.

"There's still a lot of discomfort when I try to walk around and that's why I'm trying to stay off it as much as possible," Nolen said.

No timetable has been set on his return. Time is not on Nolen's side. Only four weeks remain until the Big Ten tournament and he has yet to see major improvement. Once Nolen is able to put more pressure on the foot he will undergo x-rays and a better estimation of his possible return will able to be gauged.

Wouldn't no crutches mean less pain and able to put more pressure on it?

Top Bottom