Cinmeon Bowers

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
have we finally offered? it says so on espn. although ive heard hes got baggage, hes draymond green 2.0

Minnesota will have some scholarships for 2012. Hopefully they find some good talent to fill it.

Ralph, Colton, Trevor, all will be gone.

He has big-time baggage. He was reclassified as a 2012. I went to see him recently and he was ineligible due to academics. I'm leary.

Chris Monter

if he can shoot over 50% from the free throw line, offer him and make him KING!

ESPN says that he's considering Minnesota, it doesn't say we offered. I highly doubt Tubby will offer if there's any baggage.

I hear we have package deal with his younger brother Vanillaen.

Bowers is definitely an interesting propsect, on the court. Really good size and athleticism, to go along with an impressive skill set. However, the off the court stuff is probably too much to deal with. He reclassed from the 2011 to 2012 class, and has bounced around thru at least three schools in the last couple years. He is at Milwaukee King now, and has only played in a couple games. At Monter mentioned above, he is ineligible now and it sounds like he won't be playing any more this season. I have also heard that there are other off the court issues in addition to the eligibility.

With the stability issues the Gopher program has had in the last couple seasons, I would be very surprised if Tubby and his staff pursued this kid. There are not too many D1 prospects from the state of Wisconsin that UW and Marquette show little to no interest in. When that happens, there is probably a good reason.

He has only played in a couple of games 1. for academics and most recently, he and Elgin Cook had the car they were riding in shot up in Milwaukee and Cim was injured. Elgin Cook fled Wisconsin and is now living in Texas with his dad. To say he has baggage is an understatement. My guess is his HS career is over in Wisconsin.

It doesn't matter who is recruiting him. He will end up at Iowa State eventually.

Top Bottom