Wow. The Barn is a shadow of it's former self

Reaction score
What a sorry state of affairs. I dropped my season tickets 4 years ago because of our location and the fact that TV dictated 6:00 games so forth and so on. I was also disinchanted by the lack of passion by the people who attended. Our tickets were 22 rows up at about mid court and there were strong element of gray hairs in our section. Our family stands up and is very racus. We had people look at us like we were cloned from the Charles Manson cult. The Barn died right after the Clem era. It was at it's height during the Musselman stint. I loved it. The F -bombs were flying every where. The norm was people standing up and chastising the visiting team. The Barn needs an enama in the worst way. Watching tonight and looking at the crowd pics. They all looked like they were playing a part in: The Night of the Living Dead. I feel bad for thosevof you who have season tickets and scream your lungs out.

if you think that is bad, trying going to a gopher home football game. fans yell at you for standing on big 3rd downs, thousands and thousands of hawkeye and badger fans in new stadium, new stadium is half full by most 4th quarters, students mostly gone in second half and not even selling out their allotment and this is only second year of new stadium. gopher hoops fans make gopher football fans look like a church crowd.

Top Bottom