Hahaha Indiana

TubbytownUSA

Banned
Reaction score
They just showed Tom Crean talking on the microphone to the crowd after the game like the Hoosiers just won the National Championship. The crowd was basically rioting, that was hilarious.

I was actually impressed. Of course, I didn't like the outcome, but you couldn't tell that they were way below .500 and hadn't won a conference game. The fans and the students are still 100% behind that team.

I was actually impressed. Of course, I didn't like the outcome, but you couldn't tell that they were way below .500 and hadn't won a conference game. The fans and the students are still 100% behind that team.

If only we were the same. We're ranked in the top 25, lose to a very good MSU team, and the fans think we're junk. Hey, we caught MSU at the wrong time. It happens. Get over it, we're still a good team and we have the tools in place to make some noise come March.

Yeah, I hear you go4holer. As a Hawkeye fan, I would trade overall record, B10 record, and outlook for the rest of the season with your squad in a heartbeat. Coach Lickliter has a lot of work to do to get the Iowa program to the level Coach Smith has acheived with the Gophers.

They just showed Tom Crean talking on the microphone to the crowd after the game like the Hoosiers just won the National Championship. The crowd was basically rioting, that was hilarious.

Tom Crean is a strange, strange dude. His sideline demeanor is a little over the top if you ask me.

They are supporting their team and happy with a Big Ten win during a terrible season. I respect that.

I can't help but laugh at him - he reminds me of a dead serious, spastic Tom Arnold.

Haha. I never thought of that, but you're exactly right! I'll never look at Crean the same way again. It's almost as good a resemblance as Jon Voight at Wisconsin.

Haha. I never thought of that, but you're exactly right! I'll never look at Crean the same way again. It's almost as good a resemblance as Jon Voight at Wisconsin.

Jon Voigt at Wisconsin? Does he also drive a LaBaron with the top down? :)

I think they are a bunch of clowns for acting like they just won the championship after one win. I may have been pulling for Iowa in this one.....maybe not

I think they are a bunch of clowns for acting like they just won the championship after one win.

Warning - Sarcasm alert!

It's just awful how they still support their team. I mean, they still actually attend games! they should be staying at home. After a win, they should boo their team. If they absolutely must show some enthusiasm, a polite golf clap is the maximum that should be permitted. But it is simply disgusting that they would actually show genuine enthusiasm after a Big Ten win.

Everyone knows that real fans only support their team when they are winning. Even if they are winning, only tepid support is acceptable unless the team not only has a winning record, but has a whole lot of wins. Real fans know that a bandwagon exists for a purpose, and that's for juping off.

End Sarcasm

Crean is trying to energize a program that lost all of its players, he is a good coach and this program will be back on top within 4 years. He made a speech after to the students for the teams and his first big ten win, come on the guy is going to be energized. Can you imagine the ghost town inside Williams Arena if our program had their problems.

Top Bottom