What will be the Gophers B1G Ten record

What will be the Gophers B1G Ten record

• Total voters

I'm curious on everyones thoughts.

I voted 10-8 but it could be better. They play 5 home games (need to get 4 W) and 4 road games (could get 2 or 3 W) but 5-4 the rest of the way is most likely outcome.

If Nolen returns by mid February, maybe better than 10-8.

I voted 10-8
I think they win a game that they should lose and lose one or two we expect them to win...

10-8

I think it would've been 12-6 or better with Nolen. Blake's awesome, and one of my fav gophers, but he isn't a PG. Hope we can steal a win in the tourney this year, and hoping next year is the year that this bad juju leaves town.

I picked 11-7 just because I could, but it's really hard to predict how well we'll do the rest of the way what with how short-handed we are. With the injuries and the transfers and the yadda yadda yadda, our depth has taken a serious blow and our bench is looking mighty thin. The one positive thing to take out of all that though is that these freshmen players like Chip and Mav and Hollins are getting some extremely valuable (or even invaluable) playing time and experience against top B10 competition, and minutes they might not have otherwise received were we at full strength, and getting these young players that kind of burn time bodes very well for their and our futures. Being thrown into the fire like that and forced to develop on the fly is not easy, but it will absolutely pay off for them down the road, because that playing time and experience is priceless for young players like that.

In theory...

We have 4 road games that we can win and we can win all 5 tough games at home --- but so much for optimism when the games are played. The Indiana game is huge...

Somewhere between 9-9 and 11-7 IMO...I just hope we have Nolen for the NCAA tourney....with Nolen this team could make the sweet 16.

The whole purpose of the lame "1G" is to eliminate the need to type "Ten" (which is a lot of work, I know), so, in essence, you're saying "Big Ten Ten". So, congratulations...you've found something even more annoying than just typing "B1G". And I thought that was impossible. So, kudos...I guess.

The whole purpose of the lame "1G" is to eliminate the need to type "Ten" (which is a lot of work, I know), so, in essence, you're saying "Big Ten Ten". So, congratulations...you've found something even more annoying than just typing "B1G". And I thought that was impossible. So, kudos...I guess.

I don't really care for that B1G stuff me damn self. The classic B10 works just fine for me. But whatever, I don't really care. Either way I'll know what people are talking about.

I sure hope the 88% of voters are correct and I am wrong.

Top Bottom