OSU needs to pick it up

I'm not watching, but how the hell is this game close? OSU shooting 20% higher, more FTs, only losing rebounding by 4, fewer turnovers...

I guess NW is getting a lot more OReb, but that's a weird looking box score.

I'm not watching, but how the hell is this game close? OSU shooting 20% higher, more FTs, only losing rebounding by 4, fewer turnovers...

I guess NW is getting a lot more OReb, but that's a weird looking box score.

5 straight 3s for NU and a lot of missed Fts. It was on the verge of a blowout 5 minutes ago.

Mmm Sully almost choked. 3.5 seconds for NW to make a shot.

Meh. OSU pulls another one out against a crappy team.

I'm pretty sure the entire state of Ohio sold their sole so the Buckeyes could be the luckiest team in college sports.

^ true. minnesota and boiler fans know all to well about big expectations raped away by injuries and off the court problems. both of our programs couldve been title contenders this year and last year. its a shame, expecially since we seem to be in the top 5 cleanest programs in the cleanest conference in the nation.

I think it funny that gopher fans are cheering for OSU to win tonight even though they began the night only three game behind OSU for the big ten title.

I'm pretty sure the entire state of Ohio sold their sole so the Buckeyes could be the luckiest team in college sports.

Fish or shoes?

Tubtastic said:
I think it funny that gopher fans are cheering for OSU to win tonight even though they began the night only three game behind OSU for the big ten title.

Minnesota's chances of winning the Big Ten title this season have always been remote (i.e., from November to the present day)... sounds like you have some hope?

Put it this way. Had the Gophers won today, they would only be two games back from OSU in the loss column, had OSU lost to NU. With a game against @us on the horizon and games against @UW, @PU, MSU, and @ILL to finish the year, it would have been reasonable for the Gophers to hope for an OSU to lose 3 to 4 more games.

Put it this way. Had the Gophers won today, they would only be two games bad from OSU in the loss column, had OSU lost to NU. With a game against @us on the horizon and games against @UW, @PU, MSU, and @ILL to finish the year, it would have been reasonable for the Gophers to hope for an OSU collapse.

Put it this way, had the Gophs won all of their B10 games thus far they would be in 1st place.

Put it this way, had the Gophs won all of their B10 games thus far they would be in 1st place.

Art helps prove my point. Instead of cheering for OSU to lose today, some Gopher fan wrote off our chances of a Big Ten title.

We should have been rooting for OSU to lose at every turn for the remainer of the year. The fact that certain fans want to play OSU as the number 1 team versus a team that Is only 3 ahead of us in the standings (with OSU having 4 tough games remaining) shows that some fans don't believe in our potential.

Art helps prove my point. Instead of cheering for OSU to lose today, some Gopher fan wrote off our chances of a Big Ten title.

I can appreciate what you are saying.

However, the fact that we haven't played the #1 team at home in 17 years, haven't won one in 22 years and have had the opportunity only 20 times in the history of the program makes it understandably intriguing, don't you think?

Top Bottom