Wisconsin/Penn St.

ZPI

Reaction score
Game starts at 3 on BTN. A Penn St. win keeps us within a 1/2 game of third place. Go Lions!

This win would really ignite the PSU tourney talk, I would think. Finish it off boys.

VERY NICE!!!!!!

borat-high-five.jpg

Wow, good win by Talor and crew.

Wisconsin with THREE free throws.

If we can beat Penn State twice that would be two big wins.

I'm glad to see Talor finally having some success, as long as it doesn't come to bite us this year! Great player stuck on four terrible teams. Imagine if they didn't have him?

I'm glad to see Talor finally having some success, as long as it doesn't come to bite us this year! Great player stuck on four terrible teams. Imagine if they didn't have him?

Would have been nice for him to get to play more with his brother, Taran Buie. Taran is suspended indefinitely and is not practicing with the team. Really a shame to miss the opportunity.

If the Gophers couldn't get a win, at least my second favorite time could (a.k.a. whoever is playing Wisconsin).

It's amazing how Wisconsin goes out one game and totally destroys a mid-level Northwestern team and then today comes out and loses to a lowly Nittany Lions team.

Poor showing for Wisconsin...needed that win and it could cost them. I agree it is amazing how you blow out NW and then lose to PSU. Shows the B10 is fairly even.

It's always fun to watch the Wisconsin board in meltdown mode.

It's amazing how Wisconsin goes out one game and totally destroys a mid-level Northwestern team and then today comes out and loses to a lowly Nittany Lions team.

That lowly Penn State team has wins over Michigan State, Illinois, and now Wisconsin. They almost beat Ohio State in a game that could have gone either way. They are as much on the bubble as Minnesota is now.

That lowly Penn State team has wins over Michigan State, Illinois, and now Wisconsin. They almost beat Ohio State in a game that could have gone either way. They are as much on the bubble as Minnesota is now.

You had me until the end.

Clueless basketball fans. SMH

Some people just REALLY don't understand the whole tourney selection process do they? As of now the Gophers are a 100% mark it down no questions about it lock. Nuff said.

Some people just REALLY don't understand the whole tourney selection process do they? As of now the Gophers are a 100% mark it down no questions about it lock. Nuff said.

Yeah, I don't know if it's totally idiocy or just some people yearning for the Gophers to be on the bubble to prove some larger point about the direction of the program. Either way, it's pretty sad. The Gophers can just win the games they're supposed to win, like Iowa, etc., and they're a lock. The worst part of our schedule is over, while other B10 teams are just now entering their deadly phases. I think we'll be fine.

Top Bottom