Eleven 3-pointers made in the last 4 games!

LogicalGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Purdue had 10 today alone. I know this is not our game, but the landscape of college bball has changed over the years and if you cant shoot from the outside, you will never take that next step to be an elite team. Chip, Rodney and Austin are brick city everytime. With Blake playing pg you can only count on a couple from him every game.

I know Nolen isn't a great 3-pt shooter, but the fact that Hoff is at the point really hurts his ability to shoot 3s, I think.

I know Nolen isn't a great 3-pt shooter, but the fact that Hoff is at the point really hurts his ability to shoot 3s, I think.

I really like the positive vibes I saw out of Ralph today. Perhaps he can help in future games with some threes. Hollins will begin to hit one of these days and build some confidence.

I really like the positive vibes I saw out of Ralph today. Perhaps he can help in future games with some threes. Hollins will begin to hit one of these days and build some confidence.

I think Tubby knew this was a massive issue coming into this season which is why he went after Jesperson and the kid from Iowa big time. Unfortunately he missed out on them which is going to hurt us big time in the near future. Coleman and and Andre Hollins are going to be fine, if not great players, but they are not exactly known for their elite shooting ability.

Losing Hoffarber is going to be a big blow to this team. It still boggles my mind we do not have anyone on this team who can shoot the deep ball besides the hoff. Oh well.

I think the college game needs to have the 3 point line moved out further. International line makes sense to me.

Part of this problem is self imposed. Had Tubby not run off Joseph it would be less of a problem.

Part of this problem is self imposed. Had Tubby not run off Joseph it would be less of a problem.

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

I didn't really see during the Purdue game many plays where we had an open 3 that we just didn't take. Austin missed two good looks, but other than that, I don't recall many.

So, Air Force Dude, I'm very confused on exactly what your opinion of Dewho quitting is. As such, I still have this burning question:

When the chips are down, do you urge your plebes to quit?

Top Bottom