Hollins

UofM Fan

Reaction score
Austin played a good game today. Very active, hustled really well and wasn't afraid to take the shot when he was open. Didn't make the few open jumpers in the second half but overall really solid for a freshman.

Trying to take the positive out of a game that should have been much closer than what it was.

I just can't understand how a guy who was recruited as a very good shooter seems so completely off on his 3-point touch...

I like the rest of his game, so hopefully he gets his mojo back soon

I'm a Hollins fan, but I wouldn't describe his game as "good" today. I thought he played okay.

He was 1-6 from the field w/4 rebs, 2 assists in 29 min. I thought he played alright, but he really needs to be a threat from the outside.

We recruited him as a shooter to complement Hoffarber; he's 8/27 from 3 this year, 0/6 in Big 10 play. I know he needs more minutes, but need him to pick it up (b/c Armelin surely isn't it from deep).

He's got a long frame if he bulks up in a couple years he could be a good small forward in the Big Ten he has a bright future I think he just needs to learn how to control the ball and create his own shot. But hey can't we say that for every other gopher guard after today's game.

He's got a good future. He had a nice game and we are going to need his contributions this year.

Hollins is the one freshman that might be able to have an impact this year. He needs to step up asap.

Top Bottom