1st Half Officiating

MotherNight

Reaction score
Could it have been any worse? I know we are on the road, but you have to be kidding me!

Yes

Could it have been any worse? I know we are on the road, but you have to be kidding me!

Yes. They could call Blake on all those times he is dribbling and running into the Purdue hands and bodies!

They're letting them play both ways. Purdue happens to be benefitting from that a lot more with their tough man-to-man d while we're playing a softer zone.

A couple weird calls, especially from Sanzere, who I really believe is the worst ref in college basketball. Especially Chip's travel on an inbounds, a random five seconds, and Trevor's traveling when he got shoved in the back by Bade.

But when I saw Hightower, Sanzere, and Kitts, I thought it would have been a lot worse than it has been.

It could have been worse. they seemed to let 'em play down low. that was a good half for Hightower IMO. only 14 fouls. I just hope the crew stays consistent into the 2nd half and don't totally take over the game

I thought hand checking wasn't allowed any more. Thats the only way hack smith from purdue can play defense on Blake

I thought hand checking wasn't allowed any more. Thats the only way hack smith from purdue can play defense on Blake

Not going to decide the game, but the hand-checking on Blake couldn't have been much worse.

However, in those cases, Blake needs to just be aggressive and force the call. Dribbling sideline to sideline on top of the key doesn't "force" the official to call it.

Not going to decide the game, but the hand-checking on Blake couldn't have been much worse.

However, in those cases, Blake needs to just be aggressive and force the call. Dribbling sideline to sideline on top of the key doesn't "force" the official to call it.

Agreed. also people need to come up and help him with a screen or to get a pass.

Top Bottom