Gophers traveling in style

gopherfan3

Reaction score
New Plane

167231_1267743415100_1275240110_31131486_2719217_n.jpg

Posted on Hoffs facebook.

Please tell me it's not an NCAA violation!

Is Chip's hat a gold Minnesota Twins TC hat? that is pretty sick.

It's not an NCAA violation. I actually have no idea, but I think the odds favor the U not effing up this blatantly.

I have been around long enough that nothing surprises me over there.

Well, it's good that they don't fly coach ... If they did, half the time they wouldn't get to their games in time!

Well, it's good that they don't fly coach ... If they did, half the time they wouldn't get to their games in time!

At 6'4" my knees hit the seat in front of me....I can't imagine what Sampson and Colt would feel like....:(

I have been around long enough that nothing surprises me over there.

Fair enough, but logic dictates that with a risk averse AD and a basketball program that faced major sanctions not too long ago that if they are going to break NCAA rules they wouldn't do it in such a ridiculously public fashion. Even without the photo its not like a whole basketball team flying charter like this would be able to go way under the radar.

At 6'4" my knees hit the seat in front of me....I can't imagine what Sampson and Colt would feel like....:(

I can. I'm 6'9" and coach is basically impossible at that height. It is ridiculously crappy to fly unless I get an exit row.

I'm pretty sure Kentucky rolls like that.

Nice to be a BCS program. :) When my D-III college team was flying back from our xmas games in Hawaii my frosh year we were on the same flight from LAX to ORD as Southern Illinois. Even as a D-1 they were flying coach too.

This isn't anything close to a violation.

Big-time BCS schools travel in style like this all over the country. I can guarantee you Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke, etc. aren't flying coach, nor some small crappy charter plane either.

Just the way of the world these days; similar to the arms race with state of the art practice facilities, locker rooms, etc.

We got the plane in the trade for Devoe Joseph.:cool02:

With uniforms 'to be named later'.

That's a pretty sick plane. They definitely have not gotten planes like that in the past for NCAA tournament flights I have been on with them. Just your standard first class.

Gophers use charter flights. If the Charter Company uses this, more power to all. Go Gophers!!!!!

Do you guys think the stripper pole rises from the floor, or drops down from the celing?

That is badass.

I can. I'm 6'9" and coach is basically impossible at that height. It is ridiculously crappy to fly unless I get an exit row.

I'm 6'7". Have you ever noticed that a disproportionate number of the people in front of you put their seat back, relative to the other seats next to you? I think the person in front of me has put their seat back the last 10 consecutive trips or so. Ouch.

I'm 6'7". Have you ever noticed that a disproportionate number of the people in front of you put their seat back, relative to the other seats next to you? I think the person in front of me has put their seat back the last 10 consecutive trips or so. Ouch.

I've done my best to make sure they can't. I apologize and tell them in advance that it just isn't possible. And if needed I just don't let them put it back. I know it sucks, but I'm not letting my kneecaps get broken.

Top Bottom