Ohio State L
Illinois W
Iowa W
Penn State L
Michigan state W (REELING!)
Michigan W
Northwestern W
Penn State W

Gophers toughest games at home.. and something tells me nolens injury will bring us together
just need to keep packing the barn!!

At this point in the year, 10-8 would be a disappointment to me personally. 11-7 would be good, but 12-6 (or higher) would be fantastic. That is what we should be shooting for.

Technically speaking, we should be favored in every game besides @Purdue and Ohio State. So very optimistically speaking 13-5 isn't ridiculous, but I would be more than happy w/ anything over 10 considering our lack of depth at this point.

call me an optimist/homer but I think we will finish 13-5 or 14-4. I got a good feeling about ohio state, especially if they are #1 still coming in ---the barn will be ROCKING!

@Purdue L
@Indiana W
Ohio State L
Illinois W
@Iowa W
@Penn State L
Michigan state W (REELING!)
Michigan W
@Northwestern W
Penn State W

Gophers toughest games at home.. and something tells me nolens injury will bring us together
just need to keep packing the barn!!

The nice thing is that even if we slip up @Indiana or @NW, and only win 1 of the 3 home games against OSU, ILL, and MSU - that still puts us at 10-8, which at this point looks almost certainly like a lock for the dance.

It would be nice to be at 12-6 or 11-7 in the BT because I think those records will get you a seed better than 8/9, which is critical to avoid if you want to go deeper in the tourney, especially this year where there isn't a big difference between teams that will be seeded on lines 2-5.

Top Bottom