Mich-MSU

bga1

Reaction score
Michigan State not looking good at home against Michigan -down 9 with 7:40 or so to go.....

This is fine by me ... let 'em beat up on each other and we still have MSU coming here.

And Michigan only has 19 three attempts with just a few minutes to go. MSU not looking good.

Good win for Michigan, they controlled the tempo the entire game. Novak and Morris played great. Lucas looking like his old self too.

Hey Selection Sunday, remember when I told you Michigan State would lose to Michigan this year and wouldn't finish very high (I think I said they wouldn't finish better than 5th) in the Big Ten? Bet you're glad I didn't take you up on that bet ;)

MSU right now is only 12-8 & 4-4 in the B10, good for a tie for 6th with Penn State (and PSU owns the tiebreaker!) Honestly at this point PSU is playing better than MSU and should finish ahead of them. This is a disaster of a season for MSU given the lofty preseason expectations.

ESPN's headline: "Wolverines stop skid by stunning Michigan State"

Q: Can an 11-9 team really "stun" a 12-7 team?

Yes, I remember. Good call so far.

Right now, I'm a little worried about our MSU/OSU bet (next national title. ... what was the amount?), but something tells me your Buckeyes will choke in March;) so I won't have to worry about it this year.

Yes, I remember. Good call so far.

Right now, I'm a little worried about our MSU/OSU bet (next national title. ... what was the amount?), but something tells me your Buckeyes will choke in March;) so I won't have to worry about it this year.

I think they do too.

Go Gophers

Top Bottom