After 20 Games > Where Gophers Are

Reaction score
Injuries to Mo Walker and Al Nolen. Transfer by Devoe Joseph. 3 key players lost for most of the season. 8 healthy scholarship players, 3 frosh among them.

And yet, 16-4 at this point. 10 games to go, maybe 5 or 6 W is good guess.

I think Minnesota has done pretty well to this point. I'm sure others do and some don't.

Injuries to Mo Walker and Al Nolen. Transfer by Devoe Joseph. 3 key players lost for most of the season. 8 healthy scholarship players, 3 frosh among them.

And yet, 16-4 at this point. 10 games to go, maybe 5 or 6 W is good guess.

I think Minnesota has done pretty well to this point. I'm sure others do and some don't.

For all that is happened, it is hard not to happy about it.

You can complain about the three road losses, but I am going to have to say given our circumstances that this year has definitely been a success THUS FAR (can't afford any dumb losses)

I think we are in real good shape considering everything. I only see two games remaining (OSU at home and @Purdue) that I would rate us as solid 'dogs. No reason why this team can't win 6 more games, maybe 7.

I agree - we're in a pretty good place right now, inspite of the injuries, issues, etc. I don't expect to win at Purdue or vs. OSU, so we absolutely can't have one of those nights where we slip up and lose to an Indiana or Iowa. PSU is as dangerous as anybody right now too, and we can't sleep on them.

Seems like as long as we can avoid any more catastrophic injuries (Hoffarber or Mbakwe especially), or a bad slide at the end of the season, and we can secure a NCAA seed in the 7-10 range.

If, before the season, someone told me that after 20 games we'd be 16-4 with Joseph playing just 8, Nolen, just 14, and Walker 12, I would extremely happy.

Top Bottom