Jimmer is Unbelievable

Prolific

Reaction score
8-12 and 20 of BYU's 30 first half points. Really wish I could watch this game.

I'm watching him for the first time. Unbelievable! He has a sixth sense on how to score.

However, I can stop thinking of the movie "White Men Can't Jump". If the NBA isn't his thing, he could make a fortune hustling on playground courts with his looks.

He's, going to play in the NBA. He's going to go in the first round. Probably late first round. But if he keeps playing they way he has been and BYU makes a deep Tourny run, he could increase his draft stock.

Watching these two teams both of which are very good I think the Gophers could def play with, and beat both of them. It would be nice to have Al back to put on Jimmer F if we would happen to see them in the tourney.

He better find a spot on an NBA roster...he is pretty ridiculous.

I was surprised Scheyer never made any team this year, but even though Jimmer is shorter and handles it about the same, I think his game will earn him a spot somewhere?

He better find a spot on an NBA roster...he is pretty ridiculous.

I was surprised Scheyer never made any team this year, but even though Jimmer is shorter and handles it about the same, I think his game will earn him a spot somewhere?

Scheyer had a serious eye injury (post Duke) that hurt his chances at making NBA roster.

Top Bottom