what the deal with Armelin

Doc1001

Reaction score
I thought he was a good outside shooter earlier in the year. He cant hit the broadside of the barn lately. Maybe it will change in the second half but---wow. His shots arent even close. Come on chip. Show me in the second half

Chip has very little rotation on his shot, but his form looks good to me. I think an off-season focusing on basketball (not football, shooting and ball handling specifically) will be very beneficial to Chip's slasher mentality.

Love what he's done this year but I have zero confidence when he shoots outside 12 feet. I thought Tubby used him exactly right tonight - Purdue might be a game that he is able to contribute more.

Love what he's done this year but I have zero confidence when he shoots outside 12 feet. I thought Tubby used him exactly right tonight - Purdue might be a game that he is able to contribute more.

Agree he is probably going to see more time against more athletic teams playing at a faster pace.

Armelin

In addition to the aforementioned lack of rotation he doesn't get a lot of arc on the ball. He isn't going to get a lot of soft rolls as a result. Not saying he won't become a decent outside shooter but he doesn't have textbook form, plus he's freshman.

Who the H ever though he was a good outside shooter?

Just like Rodney in the nonconference last year and Hollins and Chip this year, making a wide open three without the pressure of a big ten game, and making one in the big ten with pressure are two totally different things.

Top Bottom