Game Stream?

Gopher-in-Norway

Reaction score
The standard Watch-sports and channel surfing do not have it. Anybody find one? It is always more difficult to find one when the games are on the Big 10 Network.

Thanks!

The current version of Stream Torrent downloaded is corrupted and does not work. I tried this site for the Michigan game. Any ideas on how to fix it?

The current version of Stream Torrent downloaded is corrupted and does not work. I tried this site for the Michigan game. Any ideas on how to fix it?

This is what I did - per the Iowa forum.

Download "RunAsDate" from the same website that has Stream Torrent.

Run "RunAsDate" and select the Stream Torrent program via browse. One time I set the date to 12/21/2010. The last time I set the date to 1/12/11.

I think the people that downloaded the old version of Stream Torrent do not have this problem.

If you don't want to download "RunAsDate" you can just change your computer back to 2010.

Screw these B10 Network games and their refusal to let me watch them illegally online.

Neither is mine.. Just listen to it on the radio link and join the chat room. I'll be there.

mine is working...just Big10 network jibber-jabber....just got sent to the arena now

Is this stream torrent thing legal? Because I'm on a college campus and they screw you over pretty good for illegal stuff on their network.

I couldn't just click on the link tonight though...it didn't start the stream download. I had to open the StreamTorrent program itself. Then I clicked on 420TV4. If it is not there for you, you can import the link by copying the link at http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/51157-NCAA-Basketball-Jan-24-30-Streaming and then going to the StreamTorrent program and pasting the link in either the search bar OR by going to the "Edit" menu and then "Paste Link". I think that will get you going.

Top Bottom