Myron blog: Northwestern 62, Minnesota 59 (I'm 17-2 this season)

I'm curious as to what the 2 losses were. I'm guessing Virginia....which other one?

I'm curious as to what the 2 losses were. I'm guessing Virginia....which other one?

Probably either UNC or WVA.

EDIT: Virginia and @ Michigan State were the misses. Props for predicting the then-upset of UNC.

Northwestern doesn't have the toughness to make the NCAA tourney this year, or beat a quality team like Minnesota. The Wildcats will lose all their tough road games. The only conference teams they can be expected to beat are Indiana, Iowa and Michigan.

If the game was in Evanston tonight I'd pick nu just because of the uncertainty of the situation for the gophers. At home they roll.

If the game was in Evanston tonight I'd pick nu just because of the uncertainty of the situation for the gophers. At home they roll.

Northwestern would be favored at home based on tonight's spread.

Myron is an idiot. He claims that we are a "maybe" to make the NCAA tournament. Logic seems to escape Myron, because if we cannot beat NU at home tonight (as he predicted) than there is no way we will be a NCAA tournament team. Say what you want, but NU is still a lower echelon B10 team, one that we should and will beat tonight, regardless of Nolen's absence. Because Myron predicted us to lose to NU tonight, he should have said "NO" we are not going to make the NCAA tournament. I can't read his crap a$$ articles anymore.

Myron

You're 17-3 now. Gophers are 16-4.

My GUESS is that Gophers > Myron by EOTS in March.

Top Bottom