Big news coming from Sparty?

Well, we do need a pg. I know he went to private hs in Milwaukee, maybe he'd pay his own way......

Okay I'm not seriously thinking this is an option for next year.

Korie Lucious gone... ouch. Rough year. That Cavs job doesn't look so bad

wow...at least they got the kid to give a statement about his mistake.

After reading the full release it appears the door has been left open to return next year so it looks like it's just an indefinite suspension.

Korie Lucious gone... ouch. Rough year. That Cavs job doesn't look so bad

The Cavs have won 8 games this year and are in the middle of a 17 game losing streak and have lost 26 of 27. While MSU has struggled they should still be in or near the top 25. Their having a bad year by Michigan State standards but most of the rest of the country would have no problem with MSUs season.

The Cavs are terrible no coach in their right mind would touch that job right now.

Izzo is reluctant to dismiss him from the program because he knows he needs him next year.

Shoutout to Michigan State fans. Sorry, we know how it goes. At least we can all say we hate Wisconsin with our heads held high.

So

What did he do? Confidential i guess. I can guess.

Heard a crazy rumor. Korie Lucios has been dismissed.

Art, we can always count on you to bring the bad news. I have a new name for you Art-The-Downer.

I could not stand Lori Lucios. His smile on the sideline when they were beating bad teams by 30 or so at the begining of the season was so ugly that I had to change the channel. I am glad that he won't playing against us at Barn.

I also loved how Izzo was shut down by ref. during the Purdue game.

Now, Art, please bring some bad news about Bo. Ryan and his team so we can have a blast.

Go Gophers

This kills Sparty. They are going to be on the bubble come NCAA tourney time which is a huge drop for the preseason #2 in the nation. No real impressive wins, quite a few sloppy close wins and a fair amount of losses. Nice to see them falling for once.

Art, we can always count on you to bring the bad news. I have a new name for you Art-The-Downer.

Art loves him some schadenfreude. Unfortunately, the Gophers seem to give him a lot to work with.

Sometimes I think Art Vandelay=Pat Reusse. Very knowledgeable about the sports scene, glass is always half empty.

This kills Sparty. They are going to be on the bubble come NCAA tourney time which is a huge drop for the preseason #2 in the nation. No real impressive wins, quite a few sloppy close wins and a fair amount of losses. Nice to see them falling for once.

They beat us.

GopherLady will get pissed if you bad mouth Izzo or Self. But she will cherish you if you bad mouth the Doc.

GopherLady will get pissed if you bad mouth Izzo or Self. But she will cherish you if you bad mouth the Doc.

I think Izzo and Ryan are two of the best coaches ever but if they are evaluated on their behavior at the sideline, they will be on the top of the list as the most annoying coaches ever.

Refs really earn their paychecks when MSU or UW are playing because they have to spend so much of their time listenning to these crybabies.

The rest of the coaches in Big10 are great with refs (Painter being the best at the sideline).

Go Gophers

This is addition by subtraction. Lucious was terrible this year. He turned the ball over so much and shot so horribly that he had a 92.9 ORtg. For comparison, the only player on the Gophers with a lower rate is Ahanmisi, but his usage rate is so much lower (fewer possessions used) as to not be a problem.

Top Bottom