Annual Survey Participation and Input

DL65

Reaction score
Shortly after football's National LOI Day, I'll be conducting my annual GopherHole Survey.

The purpose of the questionnaire is twofold: 1) Give members an opportunity to introduce or reintroduce themselves (details the makeup of GopherHole); and 2) provide feedback to the GopherHole staff and suggest ways to improve this valuable site.

As in years past, the survey will be conducted on the football forum; however, I'm seeking greater participation by those that frequent this forum. The open-ended questions are for both sets of Gopher fans. Many visit both forums, but there are some that only post or visit one site. In any case, I hope you choose to participate in the survey. Also, the greatest number of female respondents in previous surveys has been five. We know there are more women posting than that. So, hopefully they'll join us in the fun survey.

The Survey has three components: 1) Demographics; 2) GopherHole-related questions; and 3) fun questions related to football and/or basketball.

If you have a question that you'd like asked on the survey, please provide one for consideration.

Go Gophers!!

Shortly after football's National LOI Day, I'll be conducting my annual GopherHole Survey.

The purpose of the questionnaire is twofold: 1) Give members an opportunity to introduce or reintroduce themselves (details the makeup of GopherHole); and 2) provide feedback to the GopherHole staff and suggest ways to improve this valuable site.

As in years past, the survey will be conducted on the football forum; however, I'm seeking greater participation by those that frequent this forum. The open-ended questions are for both sets of Gopher fans. Many visit both forums, but there are some that only post or visit one site. In any case, I hope you choose to participate in the survey. Also, the greatest number of female respondents in previous surveys has been five. We know there are more women posting than that. So, hopefully they'll join us in the fun survey.

The Survey has three components: 1) Demographics; 2) GopherHole-related questions; and 3) fun questions related to football and/or basketball.

If you have a question that you'd like asked on the survey, please provide one for consideration.

Go Gophers!!

Thank you for doing this again! I would like to know:

- What other sites/tv/publicatons fans go to for their Gopher related information?
- What made them turn from a lurker to a poster on GopherHole?
- What other Gopher sports they have attended in the past year?
- What other teams they have season tickets to (Gopher on Non-Gopher)?

Top Bottom