Season predictions

march madness

Reaction score
I can see us still going 6-5 without Nolen the rest of the way. We would finish the year at 10-8 in the conference and 21-9 overall entering the big ten tournament. win at least one game there and i can see us getting a 9 or 10 seed. I think we match up better with an 8 or 7 seed as these tend to be 4-6 place finishers in big conferences than those little schools with really quick guards who are dying to be the next cinderella.

Here is to a quick return for Nolen in time for the tourney!

As much as it hurts for this year it will really help us with our guard play for next year. Hopefully the young guys will play with confidence and not feel like they have been thrown to the wolves.

Call me one of the hopefuls, but I just think we're going to win 11 in the conference season.

Such as Al is gone ...for now..I'm thinking Chip, Mav and Austin will provide us with stellar play. Not to say they won't get lost a few times, but I'm looking forward to their hustle and determination. I suspect Hoff will call plays when the team is away from the bench and Tubby will be calling them on his end. Go Gophers! Cheer loud - you Gopher Fans! The team needs you!

Somewhere Between 20 And 22 W (Regular Season)

Nolen's absence may cost 1 or 2 W the next month or so.

Call me even more hopeful, but I will stand by what I said at the beginning of the season (not on this board) and say the Gophers win 12 (maybe 13) conference games.

Such as Al is gone ...for now..I'm thinking Chip, Mav and Austin will provide us with stellar play. Not to say they won't get lost a few times, but I'm looking forward to their hustle and determination. I suspect Hoff will call plays when the team is away from the bench and Tubby will be calling them on his end. Go Gophers! Cheer loud - you Gopher Fans! The team needs you!
I find your posts refreshing. You display a pure love of the game.

Top Bottom