PP; Gophers believe they still can reach NCAA tournament w/o injured guard Al Nolen

I agree - I just don't know if we can advance w/o him.

So disappointing to be in a position where we're just hoping for a bid again. It will be interesting to see how the Gophers manage the backcourt rotation.

This team will win 11 bigten games minimum

So disappointing to be in a position where we're just hoping for a bid again. It will be interesting to see how the Gophers manage the backcourt rotation.

(Guessing) Hoffarber 30-35 mins, Armelin 20-25, Ahanmisi 10-15, and Hollins 10-15 (at G, with a similar number at F backing up Rodney).

Armelin had seven points, two assists and two steals in 20 minutes Saturday. The Louisiana native said it was a lot less stressful trying to play point guard at times with Hoffarber on the floor against the Wolverines.

"In practice, we're going to work on it even more to make me more comfortable," Armelin said. "(Hoffarber) really kept me level-headed in the game."

Armelin had seven points, two assists and two steals in 20 minutes Saturday. The Louisiana native said it was a lot less stressful trying to play point guard at times with Hoffarber on the floor against the Wolverines.

"In practice, we're going to work on it even more to make me more comfortable," Armelin said. "(Hoffarber) really kept me level-headed in the game."

This is why I think Hoffarber will play 35+ minutes most games here on out.

Top Bottom