Mississippi State trounces Kentucky at Rupp, 66-57

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
I don't mean to start anything, just posting for those interested. If you're not interested, forgive me.

I just heard that pitchforks have been sold out at Home Depot and Lowe's in Lexington. :p

ouch.....I am sure the message boards are blowing up over there.
Every rockhead in the state is probably spewing venom tonight.

I KNOW .......IT'S ALL TUBBY'S FAULT.........and oh yeah what's the other one....
KENTUCKY IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN THE GOPHERS.....THEY SUCK.

LOL. I think they need to worry about their OWN team rather than ours!!

Other news

And Ohio State is about to beat Purdue, right now it's 78-70 with 14 seconds left.

I didn't much care for Kentucky until their board started saying we didn't deserve to be ranked. Now I hope they barely make the NIT.

Wow their message boards:

"Billy isn't gettin it done right now, but Tubby was effin awful. I'd rather lose 50 in a row than have that mess back."

"We may end up losing 50 in a row, but we'll be better off for it. I'm with you, Tubby was a ten year trainwreck"

And Ohio State is about to beat Purdue, right now it's 78-70 with 14 seconds left.

I didn't much care for Kentucky until their board started saying we didn't deserve to be ranked. Now I hope they barely make the NIT.

"Billy isn't gettin it done right now, but Tubby was effin awful. I'd rather lose 50 in a row than have that mess back."

"We may end up losing 50 in a row, but we'll be better off for it. I'm with you, Tubby was a ten year trainwreck"

Hahaha. Glad they see it that way. "Hey, Tubby, thanks for the national championship, but you suck now........no wait, thats us..........."

I think you'll find a wide range of opinions right now. The team has hit a definite rough spot. Andy Kennedy's gameplan exposed how to beat this team.

I'm hoping Coach can figure some things out but I'm not real confident right now. We have problems at the PG and SF and Coach Gillispie continues to hurt us by playing two young men who just aren't up to snuff. I know he rewards effort but at some point you have to give your talent time to work through their mistakes no matter how young they are.

The Purdue L was tougher to take for me. But I'm disappointed in both L as a fan of both teams.

I for one am thankful

to Ky for treating Tubby so poorly that he looked favorably on us! Thank You Kentucky! May we always appreciate these "Tubby Years".

Top Bottom