so looking foward to next year.....

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
who gets suspended? who leaves the team? and which key players get injured? im gonna have to go with, Trevor, walker, and williams. will say andre hollins becomes academically inelgible too. :clap: were cursed somehow

who gets suspended? who leaves the team? and which key players get injured? im gonna have to go with, Trevor, walker, and williams. will say andre hollins becomes academically inelgible too. :clap: were cursed somehow

I get your point, but your post is in very poor taste, by targeting individuals.

true. but itll probably become a reality is the sad thing. i hate devoe joseph now more than ever

Keep plugging away with what you have. Why give up on the season? Tubby's going to be tested to the hilt, once again. Hope for the best with Al's foot.

Those who believe in curses are doomed to be cursed. We're not the only team in the country that has injuries, off-court issues, etc. That's too easy of a cop-out. With our without Al, the Gophers need to find a way to win at least 5 or 6 more ballgames. Will be very difficult, but it's doable.

Dec 27th, 2011 -

Andre Hollins' 4.0 first semester GPA in Aerospace Engineering gets flagged by the university. While it is being investigated Joel Maturi suspends him from the team and also orders him to take Intro to Theater, Intro to Music, and Intro to Coaching during 2nd semester.

Man, this is rough. We really have had some tough breaks (no pun intended). But this does make Devoe look like even more of an idiot. Think he might be regretting letting his basketball career go up in smoke when he could be once again leading this team down the stretch? What a moron.

9 man roster sweet. damian is funny as hell though, on twitter he was talking to al in terms of NBA 2k11 ratings, "this year ya injury is like 40, ya dunk is like 25." hahaha yes damian

Archaeologists will discover that Williams Arena is, in fact, built on ancient Indian burial ground.

OK, Gopher Fans... You can bad mouth bad decisions all you want on deaf ears. The point is, maybe now the fact that Tubby played his Freshman as much as he did is to prepare them for circumstances beyond anyone's control is that they now can and have the opportunity to come thru from here on out.

Blake is now in charge, and Go Gophers!!!

Season on the brink: Our post players need to play inside out and shut down the three, and make free throws.

Season not on the brink. Buck up, give it 100%, and good things can happen when a team overcomes adversity. Gophers are no strangers to it.

we have 8 players, 3 are freshman. 2nd best conference in the country. we cant defend the 3 with Al. northwestern will probably go 20 for 40 on 3s this week.

I see the Curse of Jan Gangelhoff found its way into Crisler Arena and is not dead. I suggest forming a Joint Commission on Exorcisms with Chicago Cubs Fans (and Vikings Fans, which is largely redundant) and get to the bottom of this.

I see the Curse of Jan Gangelhoff found its way into Crisler Arena and is not dead. I suggest forming a Joint Commission on Exorcisms with Chicago Cubs Fans (and Vikings Fans, which is largely redundant) and get to the bottom of this.

I don't think it's the curse of the Gangelhoff. It's a general Minnesota sports curse. Although, the Twins have had some success in recent years. Maybe you're right, maybe it's just a Gophers/Vikings thing. Curse of the dome?

I don't think it's the curse of the Gangelhoff. It's a general Minnesota sports curse. Although, the Twins have had some success in recent years. Maybe you're right, maybe it's just a Gophers/Vikings thing. Curse of the dome?

It's one thing if the team just sucks (see Gopher football or the Timberwolves.) But it's another when the team is good enough to go places but there's always something lurking to derail it. It 1997 it was Eric Harris. Now, Gopher basketball has been absolutely slammed recently too many times to count. We don't need to bring up Gary Andersen missing a chip shot or Brad Childresse's inability to count to 11 to know the Vikings are cursed. (Drew Pearson push-off for the older folks.)

Save for maybe 2006 (Liriano getting hurt) I've never felt the Twins were cursed, they lost to better teams.

Oy. Isn't this day drepressing enough? Yeah, that was awful, both 1996 and 2006. But the Twins of the mid-90's weren't going anywhere, so it probably just took a team that might have been .500 and pushed them towards last, though the 1996 team did make it interesting into August, so who knows if he'd played.

We'll make the tournament. Who actually thinks Nolen is out for the season? We'll be fine.

"I don't think it's the curse of the Gangelhoff. It's a general Minnesota sports curse. Although, the Twins have had some success in recent years. Maybe you're right, maybe it's just a Gophers/Vikings thing. Curse of the dome? "

couldn't agree more...this school did something horrible in history and now we must pay for it for the next 1000 years...or something to that effect

Top Bottom