Cooper Vs. Hopkin Stream

seems legit but nothing but music is playing.

It doesn't work for me when I use Mozilla...but it works when I use Internet Exporler. Friend just text me from the game saying there is 13 minutes left before tip-off

My guess is also that it doesn't start until 7:30. I don't know why channel 12 would stream that coming up sign with music all game............

It doesn't work for me when I use Mozilla...but it works when I use Internet Exporler. Friend just text me from the game saying there is 13 minutes left before tip-off

Thanks! I rarely use IE anymore. Any clue why Firefox doesn't work?

I don't know...but yeah..Tip-off in roughly 8 minutes...

I have a mac and leopard and don't have explorer and it doesn't seem like I can download it to a mac. Does anyone know if this is true?

Stupid Q ... how do you get it in full screen? Can't figure that out....

Full screen isn't an option, I'm sure they don't have the bandwidth to support that.

Right click on the screen, zoom, full screen. That's what worked for me...

Wow - great game and half ... Isn't great to watch a game w/o tv commercials? End to end action. Royce White is impressive, smooth, and strong. Why did the Cooper coach put Rodney back in the game with 3 mins to go in the first half when he already had two fouls..and then he gets his third? Can't understand that, unless he just wanted pts from Rodney.... Fun game!

If you are not watching this game, turn it on! Its 49-40 Hopkins at halftime, but most of the time its been a five point game. Royce is having a phenomenal game, and I expect Rodney to come on strong in the 2nd half.

Note - both teams have already outscored IL, lol!

There are a lot of great players on the floor...If this game were on ESPN and nobody was the wiser...it could be a college game. Hopkins and Cooper (to a lesser degree) look like college teams...

Thanks! I rarely use IE anymore. Any clue why Firefox doesn't work?

I can't answer why it doesn't seem to natively work in firefox, but for times like these I like using ie tab. Allows one to see ie only content without switching from firefox.

This has been a great game, thanks to whomever found the video link.

Hopkins is just too tough. Fundamentally sound, sharp movement, gritty defense.

Thank you guys! This is great - I'm at a hotel in Champaign IL right now (for work) and watching the game. Awesome!

It's too bad Trent Lockett decided to head out west. He would have looked pretty good in a Badger or Gopher uniform.

Went to go work out at half time. Can anyone give me a run down on stats and who finished strong. I know Royce had a huge first half.

I had a night class 6-9, does anyone know where I can find a replay of the game? Also, how did Royce and Rodney do?

I had a night class 6-9, does anyone know where I can find a replay of the game? Also, how did Royce and Rodney do?

I only saw the first half and Royce dominated, had like 15-16 points at half. Rodney had like 5, was in foul trouble.

Top Bottom