Chip has hops

It was a little poor man's Vince Grier tonight with the the two awkward finishes in the lane and the nice dunk. Now, if we could get Chip a jumper, we'd really have a player.

...or grant him PG skills. He played very well tonight!

Chip played well tonight but if he is our point gaurd of the future he needs to develop a consistent outside shot and more importantly, skills at the free throw line.

I'm still waiting for Nolen to develop a jump shot...

Good game Chip - 20 min / 7 pts / 2 ast / 2 stl (Box Score not on espn though)

He was a BIG part of the win tonight.

He played well, but Hoff was running the team most of the second half.

Chip is slasher and we definitely need a guy like that. I think his jumper will come around in time, but right now when he goes to the hole he collapses the D and opens up other guys.

Great game Chip. Stay aggressive.

Chip is slasher and we definitely need a guy like that. I think his jumper will come around in time, but right now when he goes to the hole he collapses the D and opens up other guys.

Great game Chip. Stay aggressive.

He is pretty aggressive, seems to have no fear unlike a lot of the other wings on the team. I do think he is going to be a pretty good B10 player before his career is over.

Good game Chip - 20 min / 7 pts / 2 ast / 2 stl (Box Score not on espn though)

He was a BIG part of the win tonight.

The box score was on ESPN. You just had to go through the Minnesota basketball pages to find it.
http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=310220130
I don't know why ESPN did not have the boxscore with all the other ones like it should've been. Very unusual.

The game never happened according to ESPN. Still lists MN's record as 3-3

On espn.com Minnesota's team page, they have the score of the Michigan game correct, but they did not record it as a W. Their spreadsheet or database needs to be updated with this game recorded as a W for Minnesota. Same for Michigan (game does not show up in their overall record). Would assume all of the records are linked. They just have to update the one entry.

Andy Katz will fix it.

... Or maybe Michigan is so bad they don't qualify as a Division I team anymore :)

What would suck is if ESPN's error impacts tomorrow's rankings.

Top Bottom