OSU

book

Reaction score
Did OSU wrap up the B10 title with win at Illinois? Man they were 8 down and then they just took it the Illinois. They might be #1 coming into the barn in February!

Although OSU is the best team in the big ten....it doesnt mean they wrapped up the B10 title. Any team could win on any given day (maybe except Iowa) and that's why there are still games left on the schedule which needs to be played

They have 11 games left in the B10. It's way early to say they wrapped up the title.

They still have 6 games left against ranked teams - and two of those are on the road. Also, OSU has only beaten two teams who are currently ranked this year - us in Columbus and then Illinois today. Let's see them go 4-2 in these 6 games against ranked B10 teams and then maybe we can crown them.

Is anyone else kind of hoping they are still ranked #1 when they come to the barn?

Any way Kansas overtakes OSU without either losing? IMO it's clear who the real #1 is.

Any way Kansas overtakes OSU without either losing? IMO it's clear who the real #1 is.

Are you nuts? The #1 team in the nation comes back from 8 down to win on the road against a very tough, ranked opponent and you're asking if they'll drop?

OSU looks like it's going to be #1 and undefeated coming into the Barn in February.

How exactly is KU a real #1? Coming into todays action they had exactly one game against Top 25 teams.

Refs LOVE Sullinger

Its a nice advantage when the refs give you FT's every possession in the last 10 min.

They gave Sullinger 8 points on soft fouls late....So much for home cookin!

Kansas just keeps getting better. Me saying this will probably ensure they blow this game against Texas, however. ;)

I take full credit for the implosion demonstration that Kansas is putting on.

I take full credit for the implosion demonstration that Kansas is putting on.

Dear Panndder,

Can you do us all a favor and curse O$U on Tuesday. Much thanks.

Signed,

Every College Basketball Fan

Top 3 BT Finish

If our true goal is a top 3 BT finish, the OSU win was big for the standings (although it's early). There is a big cluster with 3-8 separated by 1.5 games. The more OSU beats up on these teams (besides us), the better. We need these teams to beat each other and continue to win the games we should. I think 11 wins could get us 3rd.

Ohio State 7-0
Purdue 5-1
Michigan State 4-2
Wisconsin 4-2
Illinois 4-3
Minnesota 3-3
Northwestern 3-4
Penn State 3-4
Indiana 1-5
Michigan 1-5
Iowa 0-6

Living 5 hours away from the cities, I really only get to 1 game a year. I got tickets for the OSU game in early November. Its lookin like it is gonna be a mother of a game!

Let's take care of Michigan!

Top Bottom